Search results

1. ProV1

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

No guns. In fact, Trump knew when they were coming and at what time. They knocked on the door and handed whoever opened it the warrant. Pretty similar when they showed up at Hillary's to pick up her email server. BTW ... Trump had possession of the warrant prior to when they showed up...
  2. ProV1

Is it true or do you agree it’s the Presidents job to keep you employed?

so did Obama and so is Biden. Regardless, the last year has been the best jobs environment ever.
  3. ProV1

Look at far right. You are welcome.
  4. ProV1

If unemployment is the same or lower and we have more unfilled jobs than we ever have, then by default there are new jobs. Math is funny that way. That said, the first step was always to do the things needed to reclaim all the jobs that were lost in 2020. That was done beautifully to quote a...
  5. ProV1

Wages have risen faster in the last two years than any time under Trump. Look it up.
  6. ProV1

Much truth to this but this mega high inflation is a confluence of things including the demand for workers, the massive rebound from a global shutdown which has led to all time record demand, and government policy which included too much intervention under both Trump and Biden.
  7. ProV1

I know that unemployment is 3.5% which is the lowest ever and that we have 11M unfilled jobs which is the most ever and that wages are rising at the fastest clip ever. Combined that makes this the best jobs environment ever.
  8. ProV1

They did go to her house and confiscate the server. Duh.
  9. ProV1

Liar. It is not selective. Here email server was confiscated as part of the investigation. The FBI simply did the same thing to Trump.
  10. ProV1

It's not really a first step to anything meaningful because it happens every president's first mid-term. Call it a prediction if you want but based on what I know today, I would bet on the Senate staying at least 50/50. Your threats of civil war may be real only because you crackpots make...
  11. ProV1

You do realize that most of your family thinks you are an arrogant, condescending, and partisan kook that would not give you the time of day if they were not related to you?
  12. ProV1

LOL. A double agent on the Mar-A-Lago maid staff. You people are getting worse by the day.
  13. ProV1

Winning the House will not accomplish any of what you hope for. You totally botched your Senate chances with ridiculous candidates like Walker and Vance. After the 3rd, you will be right back to the same old threats of civil war and concocting more outlandish and whacky pizza gates.
  14. ProV1

How does somebody who rats out Trump in secret advance personally at Mar-A-Lago?
  15. ProV1

Well if that is how it is, (state, local, federal, President/congress) are hitting home runs right now. We have never seen better employment opportunities for workers.
  16. ProV1

You need to be willing to leave your current employer and maybe even move locations. If you are, you will likely find many opportunities that will immediately improve your annual income by 10-20%. I don't begrudge anybody for not wanting to do that. They have just made a choice to take...
  17. ProV1

Why did an inside informant tip the FBI off to what classified documents he continued to hide in the Orange Kingdom?
  18. ProV1

Nobody needs the country healed just because a Cult of Kooks are living a life of real delusions. I'm not interested in doing anything to placate to your irrational fears and conspiracies. I'm good with your paranoia continuing to melt your minds. All I want is justice to serve Trump or any...
  19. ProV1

Looks like there is another traitor mole RINO who tipped the FBI to exactly what was still within the confines of the Orange Kingdom. At this point, I think it best for the FBI to start patrolling the waters of the Florida Coast with sonar. Somebody is about to go missing...
  20. ProV1

Yappi may be short lived at this rate.