Search results

1. B

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

where do you get the info that Trump knew it was coming?
  2. B

Is it true or do you agree it’s the Presidents job to keep you employed?

i do think you are wrong on the BEST EVER.... and with Bama and uncle joe, how many shovel ready jobs did they actually create
  3. B

again , under TRUMP, wage growth was the HIGHEST IN 40 YEARS.... look it UP!! LOL!!!
  4. B

just think that Trump added lots and lots of NEW jobs, and the democrats with closing America... got rid of them
  5. B

LOOK it up about wage growth under Trump....
  6. B

actually under Trump the wage growth was the HIGHEST IN America in 40 years 40 years....
  7. B

actually are wages raising? they raised a great pace when Trump was President
  8. B

yes but it was low when China sent this virus across the world..... and things got shut down, some companies and businesses closed, so are these jobs that have come back, are they brand new jobs, or people just coming back
  9. B

do you know how many NEW jobs have been created and NOT just jobs that have come back from the democrat led shutdowns... under uncle Joe?
  10. B

the Gubberment should not put so much regualtions and taxes on companies to prevent companies from NOT hiring more people
  11. B

IRS Hiring Add. You must read this

and the WH
  12. B

What Movies Did You Watch in August 2022?

don't mind the jokes, but they forced jokes throughout the whole movie...LOTS of jokes
  13. B

IRS Hiring Add. You must read this

so how many more Lois Lerner types work for the IRS?
  14. B

yes...
  15. B

i watched the Thor movie this past weekend.... i admit i'm a big fan of the Cap American, Iron Man, and those type movies, but i give this thor movie a Solid 2 out 10, and that is because it had a good ending, but i just about got up and walked out, because the first 1 1/2 of the movie SUCKED!!!!
  16. B

2022 Division VI Poll Voting Discussion (Preseason)

what does Bremen have coming back, QB, and two RB's?
  17. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

that sounds like Stokes...
  18. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

where did i say it was a free wheeling program.... i don't know what Crabtree's requirement were, that is why i ASKED
  19. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

sorry , not the entire team, just the workout group.... that the player was in, usually 4-5 players teaches that you are accountable to your teammates...
  20. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

this year....