Search results

1. W

D4 Region 16

I got Taft winning the division this year. First three games will get them playoff ready quickly.
  2. W

Withrow vs Hoban?

Wi throw and Taft are making the strides in the right direction.
  3. W

Withrow vs Hoban?

On Withrow social media looks like they have their kids going to some good college skill camps for example The University of Alabama and Jackson State University. Looks like Withrow program is going in the right direction to me from the outside looking in.
  4. W

Withrow vs Hoban?

Big ups to Withrow for scheduling Hoban. If they want to compete with the best they have to beef up their pic games and they did just that. Now winning the game is a different story but great to start getting these kids to see the competition is high level at the top of D2. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
  5. W

Winton Woods 2022

I only see trap games as well and sometimes a loss will wake people up but hopefully this season we can run the table from start to finish.
  6. W

Winton Woods 2022

The schedule is ok and I’m sure we will get every teams best each time out. I’m predicting 10-0 season. The coaching staff proved a lot of doubters last year so I’m excited to see what they will bring in year 2.
  7. W

Winton Woods 2022

When will we announce our schedule?
  8. W

Division 3 State Champ

Going with Taft
  9. W

D2 2022 Very Early Predictions

Even with a step back I still have them at 2nd in region 8 behind Winton Woods.
  10. W

SWOC

If I’m the CMAC I would try to pursue that because then it helps with scheduling and teams would only have to find two opponents opposed to finding 4.
  11. W

SWOC

Sounds like CMAC will come out a winner once the SWOC falls. Adding Northwest and Mt. Healthy would be good for them.
  12. W

D2 2022 Very Early Predictions

I’m going with my Warriors to repeat. Region 8 is La Salle or WW until anyone can dethrone them.
  13. W

Leagues like GMC & ECC playing every team in league now

I would love for Winton Woods and Princeton to start playing each other to build a true rivalry game in the future. I wonder why we don’t at least play Princeton in basketball.
  14. W

DII: Hoban vs Winton Woods Updates and Game Discussion

Let’s go Warriors!!!
  15. W

DII: Hoban vs Winton Woods Updates and Game Discussion

WW is playing great defense! Definitely has been our strongest part this season.
  16. W

Division II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (12-3) vs. Winton Woods (12-3)

WW let’s go get this 2nd state championship! It’s long overdue
  17. W

Winton Woods vs Piqua

WW by 16 and the Warriors reclaim Region 8!