Search results

1. C

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

I would agree. After what they did to Reading last year, I wouldn’t be surprised to see at least one upset win during the season. We had Monroe on their heals last year with about 1 min left and got beat.
  2. C

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

It’s not going to change Carlisle’s offense much if any. They pound the ball 95% of the time. I can see a potential 7-3 or 5-5 record. It’s definitely a tough schedule but there are definitely some winnable games there.
  3. C

Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

To many mistakes. Critical holding penalty early in the game while driving. INT on a tip ball. Blocked punt…just to many mistakes. Versailles is a great ball club. I hope they take it all.
  4. C

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Final Versailles 34-8 Only good thing was a Carlisle 60 yard td pass in the 4th. Versailles is a very good ball club. Congrats.
  5. C

Carlisle drives down the field to the 35 with a 41 yard pass by Larison. Versailles holds on 4th and 5 Versailles drives and scores on a 29 yard run. 27-0
  6. C

Crucial penalty at the Versailles 26 yard line. Carlisle would have had a 1st down in the red zone but the penalty stopped the drive. Carlisle held Versailles on back to back drives in the second Quarter. Carlisle drives down the field again to the Versailles 30 yard line and throws an...
  7. C

Blocked punt by Versailles. Touchdown Versailles 21-0 with 41 sec left in half
  8. C

Touchdown Versailles on 4th and 11. QB ran for his life and found a guy in the end zone 14-0
  9. C

Carlisle throws an INT at the Versailles 25 yard line.
  10. C

Back to back 1st downs for Carlisle. Ball at the 48 yard line.
  11. C

Versailles 7 Carlisle 0 Starting 2nd Quarter 2nd and 2 at Carlisle 31 yard line after an 8 yard run by Borders
  12. C

Versailles sacked on 3rd and 5. Versailles to punt
  13. C

Carlisle going right down the field. 3rd and 1 and a costly holding penalty. Versailles holds on 4th down by a link in the chain. 1:30 to go in first
  14. C

7-0 Versailles with 6:42 left in first
  15. C

16. C

Gotta be positive right ? Lol
  17. C

Game is on NFHS tonight. Carlisle 27 Versailles 24 😊
  18. C

Thank you sir
  19. C

Awesome. Thank you. Would you be able to help me out with a link ?
  20. C

Will the Carlisle vs Versailles game be aired anywhere ?