Search results

1. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

Glad to hear that we are rotating kids in and getting them experience. I remember early season chest pounding after scrimmages with St Ed's in years that turned out to be mediocre. My only expectation and hope is that the kids have a high drive to succeed and continue to improve on a weekly basis.
  2. murphy13

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Who do they think they are Nordonia?
  3. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

Any updates on how things are going?
  4. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

So this observation was made before contact is even allowed?
  5. murphy13

2022 Canton McKinley Football Season

Huh? Competitive balance just indicates where people live. If someone open enrolls to Perry Local School District and lives in Massillon City School District they are assigned a Competitive balance number. The kids may never have set foot in WHS as a student however Perry gets hit with an...
  6. murphy13

2022 Canton McKinley Football Season

It doesn't have to be a transfer your CB # is more indicative of where students live than if they came from a different school district.
  7. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

Giorgio Jackson was a great teammate and person from what i remember about him. I certainly wish him well there and hope he can be a part of molding young men into productive adults.
  8. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

Fiscally, probably not... psychologically, almost certainly.
  9. murphy13

Archbishop Hoban - QB Transfer from WV

In West Virginia their curriculum centers around the three R's: 1. Reading 2. Writing 3. Route 21
  10. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

You could say there is Moore going on over here! So thankful they have come to Massillon.
  11. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

McKinley went on to thrash Whitmer the following week.
  12. murphy13

Archbishop Hoban - QB Transfer from WV

That can't possibly be true...
  13. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

Not many teams are willing to schedule like that unless they have an abundance of talent. Football North beat Ignatius in '19.
  14. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

No.
  15. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

I thought of Huth's offense as more of a west coast offense than a spread offense.
  16. murphy13

Rule Changes, what would you change or create?

How? Closed enrollment and private schools win a disproportionate amount of state titles across all sports. How does having open enrollment = being a private school?
  17. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

You often have to beat both LaSalle and Hoban! Not an easy task for any public school.
  18. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

Massillon hasn't announced the game yet. Last I saw it was on their Facebook page.
  19. murphy13

2022 Massillon Football

The only place he can go without sitting out would be Jackson(without moving into the school district). I think he will be their qb next year; if Hoban had better QB's they would have been QB1.
  20. murphy13

Massillon vs Moeller

I believe the last time Massillon and Moeller played in the regular season it was a 1 game in Cincinnati.