Search results

1. gneiss rocks

Night of Rage

Another DNC/government sponsored riot coming to a city near you. Will we see anyone trespassing or parading on government property. Will anyone die, will they start fires, more than 3 hours, will they bring guns? We have already seen many assaults, firebombings ect. of places trying to help...
  2. gneiss rocks

Taking down the dollar

Has the fiat US petrodollar run it's course? Pressure from other currencies, crypto and our own sanctions are taking away our money tree. Are we willing to use our military to force trade in our dollar (Libya, Iraq ect.) Is this planned by globalist and our enemies or is it just time? China...
  3. gneiss rocks

The coming purge

As we see nations dropping all mandates and restrictions we will soon see people waking up to what the true agenda was all along. How long will the lab coat tyrants and their political allies be able to hold the line. Before this summer we will likely see the masses also waking up to the poison...
  4. gneiss rocks

If I told you one year ago...

Covid cases 10 times worse with 60 + % vaxxed Hospitalizations all time high with as many vaccinated people as unvaccinated . The fourth covid shot is recommended. VARS reporting adverse reactions from covide vax ( Harvard says is much underreported, as low a 1%) Obviously deaths would be...
  5. gneiss rocks

Mass Formation Psychosis

Many of us wonder how people can watch today's media and not be able to see what is happening. It really is sad to see otherwise normal educated friends and family fall for it. I guess once your in the bubble you can not see out and anything that threatens to pop it is perceived as a direct...
  6. gneiss rocks

Get woke go broke, Vax edition

We need to start a list of terrible businesses charities ect. who are against individual freedom and support the illegal vax tyranny. Why should we support businesses who can not even support the Nuremburg code? This is not the cancel culture crap where you threaten people and businesses, this...
  7. gneiss rocks

Hate crimes?

Have you ever witnessed one? Listening to I heat radio and other media I noticed the last month or so commercials every hour or so asking people to call the FBI for "hate crimes" Seems like a they are trying to make something out of nothing? Why? Crime is crime and it often involves hate for...
  8. gneiss rocks

Reactions from the experimental vaccine

What reactions have you or someone you know had. Just a informal survey. Of the half dozen or so people I talked to about getting the jab. Two of them had very bad reactions, one went to the hospital, one off work for weeks, the rest were mild illness or nothing. So 1/3 were bad. no deaths. We...
  9. gneiss rocks

Proof through logic and science, It's all BS for control/ profit.

It's been well over a month since the largest study ever done proves you do not need a "vaccination" if you have had the antibodies. In fact natural immunity is better. This would mean around 30% of the population would not need the experimental "vaccine" for any reason. Why do you never hear...
  10. gneiss rocks

Open letter from 124 retired Generals and Admirals

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/fb7c7bd8-097d-4e2f-8f12-3442d151b57d/downloads/2021%20Open%20Letter%20from%20Retired%20Generals%20and%20Adm.pdf?ver=1620643005025 They know what is happening and we should listen.