Search results

1. LICKING COUNTY FAN

YOUNGSTOWN AREA PICK EM WEEK 1

Canfield “GOTW” Struthers Girard Austintown Fitch Boardman Poland Ursuline Hubbard Howland Jefferson South Range Labrae Campbell McDonald Columbiana Liberty “GOTW” Salem Medina
  2. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Is anyone interested in MVL Pick Em this year?

I am down with it.
  3. LICKING COUNTY FAN

What Books Are You Reading 2022?

1-24 Life Stories And Lessons From The Say Hey Kid-Willie Mays and John Shea 2-Heartland: A Season Of Hope-Lauren Brooke 3-Pacific Vortex-Clive Cussler 4-Midnight Rider- Ralph Cotton 5- Guns Of The Mountain Man-William W. Johnstone 6- Dark Rites (Krewe Of Hunters #22) Heather Graham 7-Desert...
  4. LICKING COUNTY FAN

My new interview with Rob Woodward Head Football Coach Wheelersburg

https://pafootballnews.com/news/2022-with-rob-woodward-head-football-coach-wheelersburg-ohio/#.YvJpwzHRUDM.twitter
  5. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Millersport Lakers 2022 Football Preview

I will cover their Riverview East Academy Hawks game.
  6. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Cleveland Guardians

Impressive to come back and take two from Houston.
  7. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Bradford cancels season

When I covered them last year one of the coaches I spoke with said they if he remembered correctly would have fewer boys in the school this year compared to last. Also, when I covered them they dressed just 13 players and had zero on the sideline that was injured.
  8. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Defense dominant is Pennsylvania’s win over New York

https://pafootballnews.com/all-stars/defense-dominant-is-pennsylvanias-win-over-new-york/
  9. LICKING COUNTY FAN

IVC 2022

Hopefully Newcomerstown can win five or six games.
  10. LICKING COUNTY FAN

2022 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Week 1

Week One Games: Jackson North Canton Brecksville Hudson Woodridge New Philadelphia Collinwood Copley Wadsworth Nordonia Stow Mogadore Green Game of the Week- pick a winner AND total points (tiebreaker): Glenville 69
  11. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Tuscarawas County area you pick them Week 1

Akron Manchester Conotton Valley Rockets Harrison Central Huskies Dover Sandy Valley Cardinals Garaway Pirates Indian Valley Braves Malvern Hornets Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller Crusaders Shenandoah Zips New Philadelphia Quakers Ridgewood Generals Riverview Black Bears Waynedale Golden Bears...
  12. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Trimble @ Nelsonville-York Week 1

I caught this one once at Trimble. Worth the drive. I like both teams but when they hook up I always root for Trimble.
  13. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Gas Prices

Oil as of right now 87.92 Gas prices 3.14 Columbus, Ohio off of Sawmill Road (Sams Club) Highest 3.99 Gahanna, Ohio
  14. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Lakewood Lancers 2022

Will they break their 12-game losing streak?
  15. LICKING COUNTY FAN

What Books Are You Reading 2022?

1-24 Life Stories And Lessons From The Say Hey Kid-Willie Mays and John Shea 2-Heartland: A Season Of Hope-Lauren Brooke 3-Pacific Vortex-Clive Cussler 4-Midnight Rider- Ralph Cotton 5- Guns Of The Mountain Man-William W. Johnstone 6- Dark Rites (Krewe Of Hunters #22) Heather Graham 7-Desert...
  16. LICKING COUNTY FAN

What are you watching?

Arizona @ Cleveland
  17. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Newark Wildcats 2022

Actually, I started the thread because the only time I do not root for Newark in football is when they play Grove City.
  18. LICKING COUNTY FAN

What are you watching?

Forensic Files 2
  19. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Newark Wildcats 2022

Maybe get Marion Harding.
  20. LICKING COUNTY FAN

Newark Wildcats 2022

Will they break their 19-game losing streak?