Search results

1. M

Los Angeles Dodgers 2022 thread

Tonight is the night! My 18 year old is going to Dodger Stadium for the first time. Also, it's Freddie Freeman Bobblehead Night. Go Big Blue ! 💙
  2. M

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Remember, DJT new name to the ilk is Ohen. Because they'll continue to be O and...
  3. M

Canton McKinley at Mentor (Who's going to wi this one ???)

I picked 7-14 range
  4. M

Avon Lake Shoremen 2022 Football Preview

Have their QB throw it up, and allow the Receivers go for the jumpball, Ha!
  5. M

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Sincerely, Rocky III Actually, although I think Moeller wins, should be a great game
  6. M

Cleveland. Com top Ohio QBs 2022

what impressed me about Spencer was how poised he showed. Certainly a great QB
  7. M

Gant, the one who was quoted once opining he thought 3rd and 32 was a "running down", Ha!
  8. M

D3 Region 10

I'm not sure any could win with that group; MacFarland didn't. He had a talented 2016 and 17 squads and went a combined 9-11 Any better? Slightly. I predict 3-7
  9. M

D7 R25 2022

Coach started 16-34 in 5 years. I'm glad community/school district showed enough patience to let him see things through
  10. M

Montgomery from Findlay is missing as well. Could be a Class bias as he's just a Sophomore
  11. M

that's not what he indicated. He flirted with a bias of sorts.
  12. M

The QBs listed are from all corners of the State including Holmes who is in NW Ohio. I've seen Holmes. He's electric
  13. M

Shelby attempting to get Kenny Chesney for final game at Skiles Field

I've never resided in Richland County. But, I'm rooting for Whippets. I have NOL roots going back to Bellevue and Norwalk. I know off topic, and speaking of Bellevue, I'm seriously entertaining that game at new Stadium, Week 3
  14. M

Norwalk Truckers 2022 Football Preview

I may sound petty but Fox' record at NHS is 25-20 2018 10-4 2019 9-3 2020 5-4 2021 1-9
  15. M

Yappi Sports Wiki - All-Time Season Records, Head Coaches, Playoff Seasons

why has Bellevue Football been solid all these years? 3 Head Coaches in 70 years. Stability is key
  16. M

sounds about right as he is Bellevue Class of 77 I have him at 245 wins. 8 wins/ year average
  17. M

China Blockades Taiwan

Wait until this weekend when he's awake, and eating ice cream in Delaware
  18. M

I know a lot of won-loss records at Fremont Ross. How does this get more updated?