Search results

1. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Not sure what's with the eye roll, what did I say that you disagree with? I mean last year we rushed for almost 3000 yards and averaged 5.6 ypc (done mostly without our starting RB) and we return 2 regular starters (Snodgrass and Mercurio) and 2 who started at times but played a lot (Moore and...
  2. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Kinda gotta wonder if Nate will let them work as a unit and get some cohesiveness or if he'll continue to sub liberally.
  3. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Not sure what all this Oline talk is about, I even have a Perry troll who messages me, (although....he also thinks averaging 5 yards a carry isn't, "moving the ball on the ground.") Lol, some people just aren't that smart. Anyway, is this the best line we've ever had? Nope, can they be good...
  4. John Lee Pettimore

Canton McKinley at Mentor (Who's going to wi this one ???)

Mckinley comes into the game with one less distraction than they had at this time last year. Did that distraction contribute to the 42 point loss? I'll say Mentor 38 McKinley 21.
  5. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Everyone just R-E-L-A-X....take a deep breath....count to 10....
  6. John Lee Pettimore

National Champion at every level

That's my point, some people like to rag on the poll titles from back in the day....and that's fine, but wouldn't determining a national title be a little more difficult than determining a state title? That's all I'm saying.
  7. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Well said, I agree. There is A LOT to work on....ALOT. The young man who was injured was from Avon? I couldn't tell, when we were leaving I just saw a ton of orange coaching shirts around him so I figured it was a Tiger. Either way, hope he is ok.
  8. John Lee Pettimore

Debating AP Poll Titles is a fruitless venture that is usually started by the weak minded with ulterior motives. Wouldn't one think that if there absolutely has to be a debate it would be over the National Titles at the HS level? Or even, on a much smaller scale, the college National Titles pre...
  9. John Lee Pettimore

Jim Houston Massillon State @ National Champion @ Massillon National Champion @ Ohio State NFL Champion Browns
  10. John Lee Pettimore

Tommy James Massillon State & National Title @ Massillon National Title @ Ohio State Served our Country during WW2 NFL Champion with Browns
  11. John Lee Pettimore

Paul Brown: State and National Titles @ Massillon National title @ Ohio State NFL Champions with Browns
  12. John Lee Pettimore

Scrimmage Results, Observations, and Opinions

Avon @ Massillon Avon pretty much had their way with the Tigers through the air and on the ground. They used several different formats throughout so it's kids hard to get a score, maybe someone else can help out with the score but Avon scored more for sure. Avon QB is very accurate, runners...
  13. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Massillon didn't look very good so I won't be expecting a "how important are first scrimmages?" thread. Avon did appear to be the MUCH better team. I see the same mistakes/miscues that has hurt us for forever miscommunication in the defensive backfield and penalties being the two that stand...
  14. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

#9 Maverick Clark 6'2" 220 #33 Cody Fair 6'1" 225 #34 Dorian Pringle 6'0" 220 #96 Malachi Card 6'2" 215 All Juniors. You'll also have bond on the edge, listed at 6'4" 245....a lot of beef in the middle of the d line too. We should be tough to run on when this group settles in.
  15. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Yeah, then you also have Card at 6'1" 215.
  16. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Dang, our LB's are gonna be 6'2 220....6'1 225 and 6'0 220.
  17. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

See they adjusted some heights and weights on the booster club site, don't know how accurate they are but Wright down to 265, Fair at 225 and again, don't know how accurate they are but congratulations to Marcus Moore on getting g down to 300. Don't know if it's exactly 300 but you can see a...
  18. John Lee Pettimore

Cleveland. Com top Ohio QBs 2022

He was great but even he had great things to say about Willie Spencer.
  19. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Life expectancy just went up. Plus....I heard he doesn't like pizza.
  20. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Not sure anyone "cares too much" or not enough, I was just informed of his name showing up on our roster and thought it looked familiar. Whoever recru....er I mean, why he's here I don't know. Welcome though.