Search results

1. A

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

IMO, that play by Inge #44 was the most significant play in Ignatius football history. It was the start of all that followed.
  2. A

Cleveland Guardians

Ball was jumping out of the field last night.
  3. A

Stark County, If I was king for a day...

If I were king for a day, everyone would be required to know the rules of grammar.
  4. A

2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Just finished watching Around the Horn and PTI on ESPN, and all six panelists agreed that Watson will not be playing this year, and possibly even the next. The subject also came up of how the Texans hoodwinked the Browns by furnishing NDAs to the "victims" and not disclosing that to the...
  5. A

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Baker should keep warming up for opening day.
  6. A

TV Ozark Season 4

It's my guess that the ending was a case of matricide. Wendy has shown herself to be the most amoral person in the cast and the cause of many of the Byrds' crises. Jonah had recognized this and he knew that if Wendy lived the family's days were numbered.
  7. A

TV Ozark Season 4

A little like the Sopranos, ending.
  8. A

TV Ozark Season 4

The question is who was the victim of the shooting? I have my thoughts but I don't want to be a spoiler.
  9. A

Archbishop Hoban - QB Transfer from WV

I think his name is Baker something.
  10. A

Archbishop Hoban - QB Transfer from WV

Ignatius' band has well over 100 band players
  11. A

What do you see in this optical illusion

Scowling man is Brian after an OSU loss, a Browns loss, a Cavs loss, and an Indians (I refuse to say Guardians) loss.
  12. A

TV Ozark Season 4

I spent my weekend binge watching season 4 of this Netflick series (I didn't realize it was a 14 episode season). It confirmed to me who is the most vile, amoral of the characters on the show and also who is the most compassionate in his/her own way. An uptick in the body count compared to...
  13. A

Disagree. Baker will be the starting QB for the Browns this fall. Watson will face a minimum of one year's suspension, if not more.
  14. A

Better Call Saul Final Season

One of my more favorite characters, the least bad of the criminals, bit the bullet tonight.
  15. A

The Game

Correction: the movie is properly called "The English Game."
  16. A

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2022?

"White Hot: the Rise and Fall of Abercrombie & Fitch" shown on Netflix. When I went through malls and saw their advertising, I immediately thought its advertising was so gay. It featured preppie males with a cut six-pack build frolicking, sans clothes except for briefs. The CEO and the...
  17. A

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2022?

Last night I binged watched a Netflix series entitled "The Game." It was set in Victorian England and was about the evolvement of soccer from a sport dominated by preppies to one played by paid professionals. Worth a 5/8.
  18. A

The Game

Last night I binged watched a six-episode on Netflix called "The Game." And no, it was not about 1968 Harvard -Yale football game whose outcome cost me $65 and spawned a well-written book with that same title. Rather, it was about how soccer was played in England in 1879-80. Supposed it was...
  19. A

Better Call Saul Final Season

AMC on Mondays.
  20. A

Your favorite piece of writing from the internet

Anything Brian 1227 puts down.