Search results

1. O

23 million Californians to get up to $1,050 in "inflation relief" checks

Seems to be a lot of RINOs on Yappi.
  2. O

College World Seies

Pretty much only watched Arkansas and the finals. It was fun ride as a local Fayttevillian. Ole Miss pitching in the games I saw were absolutely dominant. The Jello Shot challenge at a local Omaha bar Roccos I believe was fun to follow along with too. Arkansas jumped to a huge lead smashing the...
  3. O

Trump fatigue sets in: ‘Some donors are getting sick of the sh--show'

How the hell do you jump to that conclusion based on my post?
  4. O

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Pretty interesting to see how upset a lot of people are with Biden/the Democrat party in general over this. Apparently the Biden campaign sent out a text to people who had opted in for texts asking to donate $15 to the DNC to combat the decision. They are upset the democrats never made an...
  5. O

Thanks for proving my point!
  6. O

It certainly hasn’t set in for you, happy. Way to go
  7. O

I don’t have a girlfriend, she threatened to tell my wife so I broke up with her, she’s all yours pal. Making an observation is not an attack you fragile little snowflake 🤣😂
  8. O

Assisted Suicide

Yup
  9. O

Drug overdose deaths in the U.S. have topped 100,000 for the first time

If only God was still in the classrooms, drugs would never become a thing.
  10. O

12 consecutive posts at 2AM by y2h. What a hell of a Friday night that guy had
  11. O

Barberton magic

brians brother made it to Yappi?!
  12. O

Why do school shootings happen in private schools that have kept God in the classroom, then?
  13. O

SNS is correct, the only reason there are school shootings is because God was taken out of the classroom. That’s why 0% of school shootings happen at private schools. I mean it’s definitely gotta be 0%, right?!
  14. O

Good on you for taking that delusional take on. It won’t change any minds, but good on you nonetheless.
  15. O

Music in Movies

Hans and John deserve so much more credit than they get. I would say that the composers play a large part in making the hit movies/franchises into the hits they are.
  16. O

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Back in Hill Country Texas and hit some solid bourbon scores on the way down yesterday. Now to power through a few more hours of work and it’s boat on the lake time 😎
  17. O

The next time an elected official does what benefits himself/herself in lieu of their constituents’ will, it’ll certainly be the first time. That said, I generally agree. I’m pro choice but it’s up to the states to decide. I’ll be most interested in following what goes on in Oklahoma, where...
  18. O

Or if the DNC didn’t screw over Sanders, who should have won the nomination twice.
  19. O

The FDA orders Juul to pull all of its vaping products from the U.S. market

College kids are punching the air right now across America
  20. O

College Football 2022-2023.

Not that I’m a recruiting or QB expert but as recruits I’ve been way more impressed with Ewers over Manning. Honestly think he is unfairly overranked due to his name, it’ll be hard to live up to expectations.