Search results

1. 12penguins

Archbishop Alter drops to DIII

That just cannot be good news for any other DIII schools in the state. great news for SW DII members though.
  2. 12penguins

Posted this on Football Too. I hear Oakwood has chosen a new AD. Anyone have news?

Apparently from a small school north of Dayton.
  3. 12penguins

I Hear Oakwood has hired a New A.D. Anyone know who it is?

Apparently a former AD from a small school north of dayton is all I have heard. Male
  4. 12penguins

Longtime Beavercreek Coach Norm Ashworth has died

at age 93. His son Doug once led the NCAA in field goal percentage as a member of the Tennessee team that featured the "Ernie and Bernie show", Ernie Grunfeld and Bernard King.
  5. 12penguins

2022 Division II Boys Basketball All-Ohio Teams

2022 Division II Boys Basketball All-Ohio Teams Players of the Year: Paul McMillan IV, Cincinnati Woodward; Sencire Harris, Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary Coach of the Year: Travis Robertson, Waverly First Team Paul McMillan IV, Cincinnati Woodward, 6-3, sr., 28.1 (points per game); Will...
  6. 12penguins

All Ohio Division One

COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Division I and II boys basketball All-Ohio teams were announced Tuesday by the Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association. The Division III and IV All-Ohio teams were announced Monday. The Ohio Mr. Basketball Award will be announced Wednesday at 11:15 a.m. More about the Ohio...
  7. 12penguins

D2 AT Vandalia Saturday Woodward v Alter

does anyone know if Chew's wrist is broken?
  8. 12penguins

D4 Kettering Regional Final

Tri Villagr 11 Botkins 3. Botkins had no field goals in the 1st quarter.
  9. 12penguins

D2 Vandalia

Alter 25 Linden Mckinley 11. End of 1.
  10. 12penguins

D4 ketterin regional semi scores

HT Tri Village 32 East Knox 12.
  11. 12penguins

Maxwell reaches 1000 career points

Oakwood Junior Will Maxwell topped the 1000 pt career total in a 72-47 win over Waynesville. Maxwell took 62 games to reach 1000, the fastest in school history.
  12. 12penguins

It's 7:35

JV game not over yet. Youth recognition program recognition before varsity game. Writer's and broadcaster's nightmare.
  13. 12penguins

Premier Health Flyin' to the Hoop Basketball Invitational

One of my favorite weekends of the the year at Trent Arena in Kettering Ohio starts with 2 games this Friday night, followed by 6 Saturday, 6 Sunday and 5 Monday. https://www.flyintothehoop.com/schedule Should be fun...as always...
  14. 12penguins

Carlisle 25 Oakwood 23 HT

SWBL Crossover @ Carlisle
  15. 12penguins

Beavercreek looking for new coach

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/beavercreek-looking-for-new-football-coach/AW34RDE7RFBHFGAWDVXB4SLKFU/
  16. 12penguins

Alter 37 Oakwood 32. HT

Epley 12 Maxwell 12 for Oakwood. Ryan Chew 12 for Alter
  17. 12penguins

Oakwood 24 Edgewood 20 HT

JV WENT 2 OT IN THE JACKS SEASON OPENER.
  18. 12penguins

I detest one play do or die decisions.

I know I am probably in the minority on yhis, but that will be nothing new for me. It is my position that if you asked any coach before a game that they could play the game as scheduled or ciuld choose to have one play to score, win or lose on just one play that only vast underdogs would take...
  19. 12penguins

CLINTON MASSIE 6. MCNICK 0...OPENING DRIVE

Missed the xp