Search results

1. Move The Chains

2022 MAC and WBL Non-Conference Football Games Schedule

Are the Buccs supposed to bounce back a little this year?
  2. Move The Chains

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

a little bit of yellow... kind of like Anna back in my day...
  3. Move The Chains

Midwest Athletic Conference 2022

Van Wert?
  4. Move The Chains

2022 EBC

Looks like United, Sandy Valley, Beaver, and Southeast. A little different than last year. I know they played Rootstown last year
  5. Move The Chains

2022 EBC

now obviously every team should think that about themselves. Realistically hoping for 2 maybe 3 wins this year
  6. Move The Chains

2022 EBC

My brothers youngest kid plays for Minerva. He said that despite the winless (or almost winless) past few seasons, he really thinks that it feels a little different this year
  7. Move The Chains

2022 WOAC

maybe hire you?
  8. Move The Chains

2022 WOAC

anything from Springfield on this?
  9. Move The Chains

Lima Central Catholic...Working On An Athletic Conference Home Or Solution

Oh for LCC thats perfect if they can get in a conference. I wasnt sure if TRC would want it
  10. Move The Chains

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Does LCC really want to try forming their own conference?
  11. Move The Chains

BREAKING! OHSAA to return to 6 divisions in football, slated for 2024.

I just caught wind of going to 1 division. Your current division is the amount of schools you can combine with: D7: 7 D7 schools can combine into 1 team D6: 6 D6 schools D5: 5 ... ... ... D1: Gotta stick with what you got Which division will the winner come from?
  12. Move The Chains

BREAKING! OHSAA to return to 6 divisions in football, slated for 2024.

dave is writing a story on it now.. 😁🤡
  13. Move The Chains

OHSAA Board Considers Football Playoff Change, Allowing Student-Athletes To Participate In Bordering Districts

You're right. I dont like it tho. A lot of times adjoining districts are your rivals.. playing football for that school in the fall and then playing against them in the winter and spring could bring in alot of negative energy by the time football comes around the next year
  14. Move The Chains

OHSAA Board Considers Football Playoff Change, Allowing Student-Athletes To Participate In Bordering Districts

I dont agree with making this rule. Stay at your high school and play, whats the pride in jumping ship. That being said it would be unfortunate if your school didnt have a sport you wanted to play.
  15. Move The Chains

The USFL

Just something to watch... not anything to get too deep into
  16. Move The Chains

What would you Change or Create for the Rules of the Game?

Get rid of the illegal double-team block on kickoffs. Kick-off from the 30 again instead of the 35. Change Washington's name back to the Redskins.