Search results

1. B

2022 Massillon Football

We definitely need to run some two back sets this season. We have WAY too many athletes to just hand it off to one guy all season. Our staff needs to find ways to get combinations of both Lennix brothers, Gamble, Hartson, Banks and Toles on the field at the same time this season.
  2. B

2022 Massillon Football

As long as those athletes are put in the best positions to succeed, it will definitely be fun to watch!
  3. B

2022 Massillon Football

The Tigers will have SO MANY weapons available to them this season. Hopefully they do more than hand the ball off between the tackles to one primary back. Definitely need to get the ball in these athletes hands in space whenever possible. Make the defense continually have to make one on one...
  4. B

Are you FOR or Against what is happening at the Hall of Fame Village

Jealousy? Lol I am completely for the HOFV. I hope it works like the planners think it will. What is good for the county is also good for Massillon. As far as your last paragraph goes, people talk about Massillon fans living in the past. You are referencing something from the 1920's...
  5. B

2022 Massillon Football

Obviously, both 82 and Tigers3 have valid points. What I can't believe hasn't been mentioned yet is how many times Riley Campbell was held, especially in the second half. Green had one undersized offense tackle that simply had no chance of blocking Campbell. If 1 or 2 of those holds are called...
  6. B

2022 Massillon Football

Looks like Massillon has renewed their series with Mansfield. Week 3 this coming season.
  7. B

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

I know, but some people still think only Massillon has obnoxious fans. Wonder when Mack will call out this poster???
  8. B

2021 Massillon Football

Never said that the staff should get a pass. Far from it. We definitely need to make some changes, especially on the offensive side of the ball. I was alluding to the fact that some of our fans seem to now be ok with staying home and streaming the game instead of going to it. I am also alluding...
  9. B

2021 Massillon Football

He is 1000% correct. I also agree that there are a lot of Massillon fans that need to listen to this about 20 times.
  10. B

I sure wouldn't mind it if we had ran his style of offense with the talent Massillon has had the last few years.
  11. B

Curse of Massillon?

No chance of that. I know the games the haters play.
  12. B

Curse of Massillon?

Exactly. No football loving Massillon fan, at least that I know, NEVER thought this was their year. Everyone knew that this was going to be a down year for the Tigers. Most thought/hoped that they would be able to win the region, let's be honest, it was an extremely weak region, and take their...
  13. B

Curse of Massillon?

Please show us some of these posts from Massillon fans.
  14. B

Darkness in Tiger Town

Whew! Glad about that.
  15. B

Are you a Green fan? If not, what high school team do you support? Other than IMG of course.
  16. B

Great question. Maybe one of the many Massillon haters can provide an answer for all of us. 🤔
  17. B

Never should have taken it down.
  18. B

How about a stack I with Moore as the lead back, Wright in the middle and Hartson/Lennix/Lennix/Gamble as the tailback.
  19. B

Please keep saying it to him!!