Search results

1. Y

Liberal media stoking the racial divide

Like everything else in present day modern spin, the perceived definition of a word / concept often has different meanings. This is true especially in political narratives. Mass Shootings.. what comes to mind? A single individual that indiscriminately shoots and kills many people.. How many is...
  2. Y

“Blacks only” “Whites only” signs posted on water fountains at Colerain High School

LMFAO, MTV start in 1981… Yo MTV Raps started in 1988.. I think there were a more than a couple black artists in the early days of MTV. You say first couple years.. for 1981 - 1983.. at startup how many videos were even out there? And even if there were videos/films that were taken during the...
  3. Y

Baby Formula Shortage Could Last Months

Only fools, Democrats and too many Republicans think that the only way to fix the baby formula shortage is to expand government.
  4. Y

Religious belief that homosexuality is wrong is a crime according to this person

I already know.. we can change course. It needs to be soon. People are starting to be alert. The elites used COVID to clamp down. But this move smacked many in the face. Ive been on this soap box for years, very few listen. There is a great saying that addresses peoples understating of...
  5. Y

Religious belief that homosexuality is wrong is a crime according to this person

I tend to agree unfortunately. The only way America turns around is with a revival. If we continue to go down the path of all morality is “subjective” then America will become just another oligarchy ruled by elite technocratic leftists. ‘Everyone will lose their liberty. It is in the process.
  6. Y

The only part that hates you and decent Americans more then the Democrat party is the Republican Party.
  7. Y

Numbers are growing.. This was the plan of the Rainbow Jihad all along.. Their push for acceptance was never about being allow to just get married and have a right to see their loved ones in hospitals. It was always about power.
  8. Y

Starbucks

Yea for me SB is not the best coffee. Ill just drink just about any coffee. SB is for sure not my first choice. The best coffee ever was the Hawaiian Kona coffee I bought from the supermarket in Maui and brewed it every morning in a standard old coffee maker that was at the condo I was...
  9. Y

Starbucks

Yes, you have to like really strong coffee Yea it is the size tall house blend or whatever they call it.
  10. Y

Starbucks

I usually just get a coffee that is strong enough to curl your hair. I see just getting a standard relatively cheap coffee as a dig at Starbucks.. They could not survive if customers did nothing but buy a standard coffee.
  11. Y

https://www.theblaze.com/news/muslim-soccer-player-rainbow-jersey?utm_content=buffer2433d&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-stevedeaceshow&fbclid=IwAR0R48wqgeSRricTa6jq_yIR9Y5X-N7IMdNMnhMXjuAfe01BrX2P9rydgtM Homophobia is not an opinion but a crime," Rouge Direct...
  12. Y

As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

List the name of every organization and the number of members they have.
  13. Y

We were right about BLM.

crickets from the leftists on this subject.. not talking about the yappi leftists, talking about the whole world of them.
  14. Y

2000 mules

Biden got 81.0000.000 votes… NOPE. He had 2000 mules. By the way the National Republican Party was in on this theft. The Pub establishment hated Trump as much as Dems.
  15. Y

Or he is finally tired of trolling… Why would one spend so much time trolling people who you know dont have the same political opinion as you?
  16. Y

The only hate groups in the entire world are white males, Kluxers, and skin heads according to leftist and the Demonrat party.
  17. Y

Sounds like a leftist to me. Happy did you see this individual at any of your leftist meetings?
  18. Y

This is true.. Puppet Joe going there to “talk” to the families is laughable.. he and the dems will yet again use the suffering of others to advacne their narrative.
  19. Y

Yes and feminism has a great deal of influence when it comes to greed.
  20. Y

Wisconsin middle school charges three boys with sexual harassment for using ‘wrong’ pronouns

So how is one suppose to react? The school official initiated the charge of sexual harassment.