Search results

1. H

#6 Wapakoneta at #3 Bellbrook

Not a fan of blaming refs, but I heard the refs last night were particularly awful
  2. H

Is there someone at the game who can provide live updates?
  3. H

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Nothing to do with the results of the game in complete honesty. Bellbrook beat the dog tar out of Trotwood fair and square. And I’m nowhere close to being a Trotwood fan, my school played them year after year in the playoffs. Just the Bellbrook fans being s
  4. H

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Considering I’ve never seen Bellbrook posters be more arrogant or talk more crap about a program on here before, I’m able to put 2 and 2 together. I come from a city that’s surrounded by country bumpkin schools like Bellbrook that have the same attitude and condescending nature that these...
  5. H

If Wapak wants a chance to win, they need to be able to pass efficiently. Wapak’s defense is phenomenal, but Bellbrook has a beast of an offense.
  6. H

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Or I pulled the race card because Bellbrook is a racist town?
  7. H

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

I misread one game result, chill. Doesn’t change the fact that I’ve been to Dayton and hear things from the surrounding communities about what type of town Bellbrook is, and it’s pretty confirmed after reading the fans reaction to this game. I’m not sure what I didn’t do my research on? Like I...
  8. H

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Wow the Bellbrook fans are extremely arrogant. Have you guys made it out of the first round recently? To make it out of the first round you guys need a COVID year and expanded playoff so you can play cupcakes in the first round? I would say act like you’ve been here before, but you haven’t...
  9. H

Western Buckeye League 2021

DIII WBL teams went 3-0 tonight. Shawnee will have #1 seed Hamilton Badin, St. Mary’s will have #12 Chaminade Julianne after CJ’s surprising upset over Hamilton Ross, and Wapak will have Bellbrook.
  10. H

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Looks like Bellbrook has Wapak next week. Will be an interesting game as both run the wing-T. Bellbrook blasted Wapak’s rival, St. Mary’s, last year.
  11. H

Best Team to Miss the Playoffs

I never looked at how loaded Region 21 was that year… Of course #1 Springfield went 14-0 before losing to a loaded Anna team that year, #3 Fort Frye and #5 Salineville Southern were undefeated, #4 Trimble allowed 6 points the entire regular season and won each regular season game by an average...
  12. H

Wapakoneta vs Dayton dunbar

Wapak struggled with Van Wert’s athletes. Wapak is never really an athletic team on a year to year basis so they have to be careful with Dunbar. I think Wapak advances, but it won’t be a comfortable win
  13. H

Goulet is a heck of a player, but it would be highway robbery if anybody won it over Pratt
  14. H

Who ever said Van Wert wasn’t/isn’t one of the top teams in the WBL? It’s pretty weird to make up narratives
  15. H

True, 6 of the last 8 titles speak for itself. Sarcasm, I don’t count it as a league title if you are tied for first with a team that beat you. Three way ties are different but Van Wert is absolutely the outright champ this year
  16. H

i think when accounting for the actual high school school, football stadium and basketball stadium, Defiance has the best facilities in the league by far. It’s a shame they can’t put it together on the football field or basketball court, because they have the potential
  17. H

Is there a reason you have Van Wert in a tier above Wapak/St. Mary’s/OG? If they played Marion Local, Eastwood or maybe even London in week 1 rather than Bryan they would be sitting at 4-2 just like Wapak and St. Mary’s. I think either all 4 are in their own tier since they’ve just been beating...
  18. H

Western Buckeye League Prediction Contest, Week 6

(4-1) Shawnee at St. Marys (3-2) - after starting 4-0, Shawnee might finish 1-5 the rest of the way. (3-2) O-G at Van Wert (4-1) - if this game was in Ottawa, or any stadium other than Eggerrs stadium, I would pick OG to win. I think they are the better team. However Van Wert always plays...
  19. H

Western Buckeye League Prediction Contest, Week 5

(2-2) Wapak at Shawnee (4-0) - Shawnee beat a good Bath team but otherwise has played a weak schedule and has not looked too good. (2-2) Elida at Celina (1-3) - Elida is a good team and had just lost to two better teams (3-1) Bath at O-G (2-2) - OG looked real good last week, I think they have...
  20. H

Western Buckeye League Prediction Contest, Week 4

55-45 4:52 4Q This game is most likely over. Wapak needs at least one stop and Van Wert’s offense is too explosive