Search results

1. D

2022 Massillon Football

Yeah Nate, he's really a great story and still hanging in there
  2. D

2022 Massillon Football

I dont know but he's been close in all the past clips I've seen so it wouldn't surprise me, they can both run
  3. D

2022 Massillon Football

Trying to find out what they recruited Lenix for offense or defense? sometimes they just say "athlete"
  4. D

2022 Massillon Football

Lenix, Banks, and Moore too
  5. D

2022 Massillon Football

I agree, two years ago I was tracking the scholarships that were handed out and its pretty impressive to say the least. And its really cool what a big Moore makes of teams (all sports) GPA's...
  6. D

2022 Massillon Football

Again ?? smh ..oh well...No chance petaros comes back is there?
  7. D

2022 Massillon Football

yeah he played hard last year, moved his feet well for a kid his size especially for his age if he and jones stay healthy that front seven are going to be really great
  8. D

2022 Massillon Football

Ughhh. hope its not serious he really played well as a freshman especially at a spot where I'm sure he was up against mostly junior's and seniors...
  9. D

2022 Massillon Football

I'm hoping he's 190, we can use help at DB more than LB it seems.. I was looking at his twitter.. kid can lift some weight, he ran a 4.52 as well
  10. D

2022 Massillon Football

I was just going off a clip of him playing last year.. not sure if it was you tube or hudl..
  11. D

2022 Massillon Football

Just curious, no Mike Wright? You know I forgot about Collins maybe playing WR.. I know he was OLB last year, but maybe that would open up a spot for the older pringle to play LB which is what he looks like.. Not as thick as his brother but still has some size, or maybe Mitchell. It would be...
  12. D

2022 Massillon Football

Where would young Lenix play CB? safety? seems like he played LB on freshman team... I'm sure he will play somewhere from what I saw, he looked like a special athlete. Funny the one game I saw was against Iggy and gamble ran for about 800 yds.. I know Lenix has more size but I would imagine...
  13. D

2022 Massillon Football

Offense This one is harder because my guess is they change the offense a bit to have Lennix as a hybrid type player.. so I'll take a wild stab at it QB - Slaughter RB - Hartson -M Lenix WB- Lennix ( I'm calling it a wing back so he can be RB#2 or a WR on any given play. Gamble seems like a fit...
  14. D

2022 Massillon Football

Defense DE-- M Wright NT --M Moore w/ A Jones rotating for all 3 DL DE -- C Bond Obie -- M Clark MLB -- Dorian Pringle w/ P Mitchell, N Davenport, R Wells, D, Salvino rotating in all four spots MLB -- C Fair OLB -- K Collins CB -- J Welch FS - T Hackenbracht w/ R Page, or Z Liebler rotating...
  15. D

2022 Massillon Football

big shock.. kid just plays ball
  16. D

2022 Massillon Football

Funny, we should have known McDaniels would pick the Massillon kid
  17. D

2022 Massillon Football

He'll be a guard in NFL or swing lineman.. Maybe RT if he gets drafted by the right team.. but my money is on guard. My guess is he gets drafted a little lower than most would think making him a good value pick for someone.
  18. D

2022 Massillon Football

Thayer will be, he's kind of all over the boards though, anywhere from rnd 3 to 7, I think round 3-5 sounds about right probably closer to round 5, McConnell is unlikely to be drafted, probably gets into a camp though.
  19. D

2022 Massillon Football

Yeah I would imagine he'll get some carries as well as some time on defense good depth is a wonderful thing to have. Heck the Pringle kid looks like a pretty darn good RB as well, but I would thing he's going to be right in the middle of the defense most of the time. If you haven't seen his...
  20. D

2022 Massillon Football

He and Mike Wright will be a great place to start building an impact type DL. Along with Bond, Jones and whatever sophomore make a leap.. Should have a really nice front 7..Although maybe the plan is to play him mostly on offense...