Search results

1. J

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Jack win 21-20
  2. J

Yeah. VV too big. Too fast. This offense needs to pick it up. Defense did good for a while. How in the heck did we beat MU?
  3. J

You might be on the wrong thread. This is the SWBL football thread.
  4. J

Why new offense? Seemed pretty good last year.
  5. J

Lost QB beginning of 2nd qtr. Sophomore with no reps had to step in. We had back to back pick six. 3 interception total. Hell maybe 4. Just couldn't recover. It was 15-10 at the time. Lost all energy. It was bad. But..to his credit.. that same kid bounced back and led a comeback victory over...
  6. J

I'm throwing caution to the wind. I feel good about our chances. I think this offense can get rolling and give anyone fits. Our backers have been stellar so far. I watched the VV- MU highlights. I'd like to change my score to 28-14 Oakwood. They are fast and come to play. But... MOJO is with the...
  7. J

I think Oakwood isn't getting enough credit for the win over MU. They weren't given the game. They didn't play lights out. They struggled and won. They even had a 50 to 60 yrd TD called back. I believe the better team won and I'm sure VV coaching staff is watching film thinking this is not a...
  8. J

Oakwood defense played sound against the traps and counters. I think that made the difference in the game. Great win for us. MU #8 is a force. Jacks QB Adam stunned with speed.
  9. J

Week 3: (2-0) Milton-Union @ (0-1) Oakwood

Oakwood over MU by 4. 21-17
  10. J

I think defensively they are tough. Offensively they have been inconsistent but can hurt you. Penalties have hurt them. Clean that up and I think they will give everyone a good tussle. Winning games...not sure. Competing..absolutely.
  11. J

Oakwood will surprise some folks this year. Both games played so far have had key injuries early in the game. When healthy this team will definitely stir the pot. I believe its a full roster this week vs MU. Should be a dandy.