Search results

1. P

Are you a true West Sider??

Glad to see it on the west side, but the world could also use more things like this
  2. P

Yes they are
  3. P

Kyle Rudolph!

Bad at times, sure. Yet not all the times. Things have gone better in the last few years, as Mikey Boy has taken less of a role and allowing Katie and Elizabeth??? to have more say. I’ve said this for years, Mike Brown wants to win, he just didn’t know how. He tried to run things like his dad...
  4. P

$300K to move it is insane, then the cost to fix it up once it lands somewhere? Seems it bit much. Spend that money elsewhere!
  5. P

Kyle Rudolph!

It’s funny to go back and reread all of the slams people wrote on here about the Bengals and them possibly signing Kyle last year. Especially knowing now what happened with the Bengals this season. The Bengals have deserved criticism at times over the years, but in the last few they have...
  6. P

Peyton Ramsey Works Out for Chicago Bears

Three years active roster, or on injured reserve.
  7. P

Peyton Ramsey Works Out for Chicago Bears

Not likely though
  8. P

They did have discussions, I don’t remember how much the ferry played into all that. It would be sad to lose the ferry. A bridge would cost so much money, even if it was just four lanes, I don’t know if that money would ever be made up. I just don’t see many folks coming over from Kentucky to...
  9. P

Week 6: Elder(2-3) vs. St. Xavier(5-0)

that’s my point, I don’t care if they blow smoke! I want Elder to win too, but I just don’t care about the smoke blowers. I recommend you do the same. Just think of how many hours you have poured into this board stating your opinions. You’ll never change those minds, and they’ll never change...
  10. P

Week 6: Elder(2-3) vs. St. Xavier(5-0)

So glad I quit coming here on a regular basis! I drop in once in awhile and quickly notice nothing has changed. I don’t know how some of you guys can keep up the daily bashing. Step away, your life will be much better, trust me.
  11. P

Hunting Unicorns

I don’t come here as much as I used to, but occasionally I drop in. I can’t believe Trey spends so much time and effort on this board. He tries so hard to get people to agree with him, and yet, it doesn’t happen. Why Trey? Seriously dude, get a new hobby.
  12. P

I hate that lot, it’s the Bermuda Triangle of stupid drivers. That lot to where Best Buy was and over to Price Hill Chili. Not crazy about the about the Plaza lot either but there’s more of a flow over there.
  13. P

Horror of Horrors!

That’s not really fair, not without knowing the whole story. That’s a very old neighborhood, and it’s buildings. If it truly is an electrical situation, perhaps it’s too expensive and detailed to bring it up to today’s needs. But don’t blast the landlord without knowing the facts
  14. P

More Houses Near Elder Razed

There’s a lot of reasons to not sell, I can’t see not liking Elder being one of them. Maybe he’s figuring the longer he waits the more money he’ll get, just a thought
  15. P

Are you talking about Sonic, or the businesses that are currently on the future Sonic site?
  16. P

I think I saw something on Facebook that they are opening tomorrow?
  17. P

It amazes me as well, but there must be a need for them, or they wouldn’t keep popping up. I looked into one when my parents died for their stuff until we knew what to do with it all. Getting a unit isn’t exactly cheap either. I chose not to
  18. P

Fights at Kings Island

Wow, dumbest thing I’ve seen on here in quite some time. That said, go eat a Tide Pod bucko
  19. P

2021 Elder Volleyball

I hear you, I was just replying to the other poster that just because he wasn’t playing in the second didn’t mean he wasn’t able to play at all today. I’m not there or listening to the game, so I have no inside info. Just hoping for the best