Search results

1. S

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Just confused why someone not from the SWBL coming here taking shots at one of our teams. I know we do it but coming from the outside is different. And Greenon 🤔 Greenon maybe I’m missing something do they have a history? Idk
  2. S

In 2015 the Wallen kid was a soph they was Senior loaded they had 3 other seniors in their backfield that combined for 2500 + yards and 30+ TDs besides his 1300, what I’m confused about is you’re a Greenon fan I would assume you would be the last to cast stones at a program didn’t you guys have...
  3. S

(5) Versailles vs (1) Taft

I see Taft having athletes but I don’t think they can match Versailles. I’m going to also go with Versailles by 21
  4. S

I Im gonna say being one of the smallest schools in the SWBL and constantly fielding a competitive team with like you said a winning record. yes I’ll take that seems like they went to regional final in 2015. Solid program
  5. S

Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Versailles pulled the dogs off early in the 3rd up 27 It could have been a blood bath. Re-examine the second half of that game they completely took their offense away and could do anything they wanted to the D. Don’t make excuses Versailles is being kind
  6. S

How does preble put up 60 points? Maybe I underestimated them. I just can’t buy into Taft. Bellbrook and Eaton it would be stellar to see multiple regional titles getting over these next few weeks will to say the lest be impressive.
  7. S

Versailles owns the region and could have hung 50 on Carlisle they gave them a gift TD with :45 in the 4th with a running clock with freshman in Carlisle chose to throw IMO Versailles on a collision course with Kirkland/ ironton
  8. S

60 yard score on what appeared to be freshman in the 4th with 45 seconds on a running clock. Carlisle 1st 2 drive looked like this was going to be a game but it appears Versailles was just sizing them up getting a feel for them maybe letting them believe they had things to attack them with in...
  9. S

Cool! All the games? from kickoff or played delayed?
  10. S

Does the league or any teams put game on YouTube or any site? all I see is a couple minutes highlights. I do enjoy watching the older game on there. Nice to be able to go back
  11. S

In your opinion what is the secret in the MAC?
  12. S

How about score predictions
  13. S

It’s sad that madison has spiraled down so unbelievable fast. Went from their best teams to their worst in a couple seasons.
  14. S

Imagine the league this year with Milton and prebble.
  15. S

I just entered Reading football Carlisle looks like they have all their games reading that is. It’s broadcast very well nice picture
  16. S

Looking forward to these matchups the one that intrigues me the most may be Carlisle. I was surprised they got past reading. I would not underestimate this team at this point they did take a excellent monroe team to the wire.
  17. S

I think Carlisle D will be at Versailles will. Carlisle plays for a few stops and tries to own the ground and clock. Fullback only seems to have success when the middle of the line can’t get penetration or don’t have the muscle to stop the double teams and push. Carlisle just waits to catch Ds...
  18. S

Ok 👌🏽
  19. S

2 pages of talk about fields, seating, corn, hogs and deer. Hope Versailles is getting prepared for the triple it is playoff time and somehow a very average Carlisle team has found a way to walk teams in and turn the corner on the outside. Their coach has been running this O for years it’s a...
  20. S

CHL Football 2021

Who was the starters? Looked like the headliners was all out there?