Search results

1. TroyTrojan05

Troy looking for head coach

You literally don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t even know why I comment to your stupidity anymore but I get sucked in.
  2. TroyTrojan05

MVL Pick Em Championship Round

No problem thanks for playing
  3. TroyTrojan05

You’re welcome thanks for playing
  4. TroyTrojan05

You’re welcome thanks for playing.
  5. TroyTrojan05

Well it came down to the wire. BoomerSooner and TroyTrojan05 both finish the Contest with 109 points. Via the tie breakers, the winner of the 2021 MVL Pick Em is BoomerSooner! Congrats! I enjoyed doing this, and hope to continue doing so in the future. Thanks to everyone who played and we will...
  6. TroyTrojan05

I would highly doubt Otten is interested in the Troy job. But if he is then that is great.
  7. TroyTrojan05

DI: Springfield vs St Edward Updates and Game Discussion

Smoot has a bright future ahead of him
  8. TroyTrojan05

DIV: Clinton-Massie vs Ursuline Updates and Game Discussion

You can’t relax on Massie. They’ll get ya
  9. TroyTrojan05

Game with best chance of OT

Versailles-Kirtland CM- Ursuline Springfield- Ed's In that order
  10. TroyTrojan05

Division V State Championship: AP #1 Kirtland (14-0) vs. AP #8 Versailles (14-1)

I'm going back and forth on this one. I think it really is a toss up. This is the best Versailles team in quite some time.
  11. TroyTrojan05

State Championship Predictions

St. Eds- close game Hoban- fairly comfortably Chardon- fairly comfortably Clinton-Massie- Toss up Kirtland- toss up Coldwater- fairly comfortably Marion Local- By as much as they want
  12. TroyTrojan05

St. Edward by 3, 45 Total Points Hoban by 15, 55 Total Points Chardon by 14, 45 Total Points Clinton-Massie by 7, 63 Total Points Kirtland by 3, 35 Total Points Coldwater by 17, 41 Total Points Marion Local by 28, 42 Total Points
  13. TroyTrojan05

Division IV State Championship: Clarksville Clinton-Massie (13-1) vs. Youngstown Ursuline (11-3)

So Clinton Massie lost by 7 to Anderson. Winton Woods who is in the d2 state championship also lost to Anderson by 7. And that was week 1. I’d take CM over Anderson If they played again. This doesn’t mean anything I’m just making conversation that’s all
  14. TroyTrojan05

Bump
  15. TroyTrojan05

Of course the year he leaves they go 0-10. The man did a lot for the NW program. Kids love playing for him and they buy into what he is preaching both on and off the field. If you give this guy some talent to work with, I believe it could be very special. I'm lobbying hard for him
  16. TroyTrojan05

Welcome to the FINAL round of the MVL Pick Em. For this round you must choose the winners of each game plus the amount they will win by and total points. This is in case of a tie in standings. For example- if you choose Marion Local over Newark Catholic by 7 with the total points being 49 you...
  17. TroyTrojan05

State Championship Predictions

I agree.
  18. TroyTrojan05

Division I State Semifinal: Archbishop Moeller (11-3) vs. Springfield (12-1)

Springfield South and Springfield North combined schools about 15 or so years ago.
  19. TroyTrojan05

Troy has had a tough couple of years but I still think it’s a good job to have. Also Troy has some really good kids coming up through the program. Whoever takes it will inherit some talent as well as a very faithful fanbase. Good facilities too. I’ve obviously expressed before how bad I went...