Search results

1. F

Valley view looking for a new coach

Do they have a committee set up to decide who they interview and then eventually hire? Who is leading this process?
  2. F

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

VV will compete in football but I'm not sure they would be competitive in other sports. If they go bigger Eaton almost has to look at going elsewhere. Year in and year out they will struggle with that schedule.
  3. F

You can't coach if you're on the school board.
  4. F

I wonder who they are pushing to get in, Skidmore can't coach now that he's on the board.
  5. F

I would imagine the Superintendent will be the next one non-renewed.
  6. F

I would agree, it's petty across the board. Moyer had to apply for other jobs when he knew after the election he was going to be voted out.
  7. F

Being an outsider it seems like anyone from VV wants the old coaching staff in place. Anything less than a state title in his first year Moyer had no chance of ever keeping this job. VV is a place where being from there matters and I'm sure whoever they hire will have deep VV connections.
  8. F

With 3 new board members this isn't shocking. I heard he knew it was coming and started applying for other jobs.
  9. F

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

With Bethel being a growing district, this could be an intriguing job. I would think they would get a lot of interest.
  10. F

Wilmington

Will Coach Evans bring anyone from Monroe with him?
  11. F

Wilmington

Monroe was a physical team on both sides of the ball and the new coach said he wanted to "pound the rock."
  12. F

Franklin High School Football Coach

Jay trying to get back into the game??
  13. F

Beavercreek looking for new coach

I've also heard that Clodfelter is still running the weight room at Beavercreek.
  14. F

Beavercreek looking for new coach

Does Clodfelter take the job? He's in the building, has let everyone know he's actively looking to get out of Carlisle. Has been successful there before. Seems like a logical fit to me.
  15. F

Is SWBL expanding and adding Wilmington and Clinton Massie?

How does Oakwood feel about the league? I've never heard opinions from Oakwood, Brookville or Eaton.
  16. F

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Have they established a timeline to have a coach in place?
  17. F

Very good point. I can see Carlisle and Madison looking to leave, I don't know about Waynesville. They seem to be growing and in 5-10 years may be a great fit with other SWBL schools. It's going to be an interesting few months for the SWBL!
  18. F

I would agree the SWOC is not a good fit in any other sport other than football. SWBL is a good fit for all sports for Massie, will just depend on what the SWBL schools want to do. I would think they would want one more school to come in with Massie.
  19. F

Does Massie have any other conferences interested in adding them? If so may force the SWBL to make a decision pretty quick.
  20. F

I think the crossover games could help but not sure the league games are much different than the SWBL.