Search results

1. V

GCL Gyms

I am now watching both the Elder/LaSalle game and X/Moeller games. LaSalle appears to be a bleachers on one side and a "stage" with bleachers on the other side. Moeller appears to be similar to Elder's Field House with one side having a single set of bleachers and the other side having a...
  2. V

2021-2022 Elder Basketball

I was thinking the samething. The only thing I can think of is if they sold a total number of tickets and Freshman and JV parents left after their games were done.
  3. V

GCL Gyms

I have never been to an away GCL basketball game. How big are each of the four gyms?
  4. V

http://gcls.gclsports.com/bkTeamSchedule.aspx?sat=14&schoolid=15&year=2021 So why did LaSalle forfeit some games?
  5. V

The only thing I find odd about this tournament is that the host has had only 7pm games. I know they would get a good time spot, but the tournament was designed so that if they win, they would always play at 7pm.
  6. V

You can watch here.
  7. V

I was thinking about going down, but I am in Covid jail. The Ashland, Portsmouth, and Huntington area is a really cool area. I love taking day trips to that area.
  8. V

I checked out a few of the other games and this My Hometown TV does a pretty good job. I like the post game interviews. The announcers did do some research about Elder and the GCL. Then even said something along the lines of Elder plays in the "Murders Row" of leagues.
  9. V

Actually this was Teays Valley Christian School out of West Virginia. Between Huntington and Charleston in Scott Depot, WV. https://8d3da50e017b36835c24-b6ce2ba5483653a8bb0f0ec2c8e7561c.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/uploaded/h/0e13453814_1639678206_hsb-1216.pdf
  10. V

Game can also be watched here https://www.facebook.com/MyTownTV
  11. V

Got busy at work and forgot. Thanks for reminding me.
  12. V

Will a webcast be available?
  13. V

Why Canton?

BUT BUT BUT BUT. Think of all the people that go to all 7 games. All 7 of those people will be dissappointed.
  14. V

Why Canton?

Yep I am correct, you know nothing more than the common fan. You are in the know about nothing.
  15. V

Why Canton?

Again you know nothing more than the common fan. You are a parking lot attendant, and you don't do that well. You have done nothing but speculate how "great" Canton is. You are an internet bully who abuses his "power" on Yappi. Becoming a Yappi moderator is the greatest thing you have ever...
  16. V

Why Canton?

In my research I haven't found your name attached to anything to do with the State Finals. To be fair they don't list parking lot attendants. So you don't know more than anyone else on this forum. You have a a problem with people who can prove you wrong. Just because you talk a lot doesn't...
  17. V

Why Canton?

Neither do you.