Search results

1. bob99

College Football 2021-2022

Who is strong competition this year? Georgia and Alabama are both flawed teams. Every team is this year.
  2. bob99

College Football 2021-2022

So much for Georgia's super defense. The natty is wide open.
  3. bob99

Renacci to primary Dewine

Good one cabe. Better late than never.
  4. bob99

Division IV State Championship: Clarksville Clinton-Massie (13-1) vs. Youngstown Ursuline (11-3)

Great game. Massie made a liar out of me. When they were down 28-7 with no passing attack I would have bet my last dollar the game was over. Fun game to watch. I thought #34 for Massie strapped the team on his back and willed them to win. I thing on the last TD and two point conversion, Ursuline...
  5. bob99

Division III State Championship: Hamilton Badin (14-0) vs. Chardon (15-0)

Great game. Two teams that were mirror images of each other. There was a reason both were undefeated going into the game. Best defensive game I have seen in ages. Chardon swarmed the ball and Badin's front D-line and MLB looked like men among boys. If ever there were two teams deserving to be...
  6. bob99

Another school shooting

I still think there is more similarities to both parties than people want to admit. It is both party before country. Neither side is willing to work with the other side for the good of the American people. They need to meet in the middle but that isn't going to happen.
  7. bob99

Another school shooting

I agree. The parents were called in but left without the kid. Could the school demand they leave with the kid or would that be stepping on some sort of civil rights? If it turned out that it was a kid who is just messed up but had no intentions of causing any harm would the parents seek legal...
  8. bob99

Another school shooting

They look like twins. Are they cousins by chance? We are talking about Michigan.
  9. bob99

Another school shooting

Does it really matter who the President is when these shootings occur? Clinton was President in 1999 when Columbine happened which seems to be the tipping point. Does that make all the shootings a left thing? I doubt these kids follow politics that closely. They are a bunch of copycats. What is...
  10. bob99

Another school shooting

Part of the problem is there is no consistent laws on guns. States make their own laws and it is impossible to know every states gun laws. "Gun laws in the United States regulate the sale, possession, and use of firearms and ammunition. State laws (and the laws of the District of Columbia and of...
  11. bob99

Another school shooting

You are failing badly today. Have another cup of coffee and try to wake your brain up. Both drills are to save lives. One is to get away from a deadly fire, the other is to prevent a deadly shooter from getting to you. Saving lives is the common denominator. Hope this helps.
  12. bob99

Another school shooting

I see you are pro-choice. If you don't think it is a big deal to save a life. How would building a school like a vault do any good if the shooter is already in the vault? Keep the rescuers out?
  13. bob99

Another school shooting

Way to deflect my friend. It was reported that the shooter was trying to gain access to the barricaded rooms. Was he trying to get in to get a homework assignment? Guns don't kill people and masks don't kill people. You disagree?
  14. bob99

Another school shooting

Kids can learn to communicate and understand with a mask on. Give them more credit than that. They are not a pet dog or cat. They can learn better in a classroom than online. Surely you are smart enough to know this or are you constantly drunk? Apparently there is some value in wearing a mask...
  15. bob99

Another school shooting

How so? Barricading in a classroom so a shooter can't gain access is dumb? Being prepared is never dumb. If one life is saved then it is worth it.
  16. bob99

Another school shooting

If all the kids are wearing masks it is just part of the learning process. Does the school's that require the students to wear school uniforms hamper the learning process? Talk about taking away freedom of choice and self expression. I trust our school system and administration. I am sure they...
  17. bob99

Another school shooting

Our school district has a threshold policy that if that number is hit masking is reinstated. The grade schools and jr. high now must mask until the end of the year when the numbers will be revisited. The masks seem to be a minor annoyance more than anything else. Mostly the kids seem to be happy...
  18. bob99

Canton / Massillon Restaurants

Ferraro's right off of 30 on Navarre Rd. Decent family restaurant. Huge menu. Pizza, burgers and all day breakfast. Nice bakery. About 10 minutes from the stadium.
  19. bob99

Another school shooting

No it is not. If you're between 15½ and 18 years old and want to get an Ohio learners permit (temporary instruction permit), you'll need to complete a BMV-approved drivers education course. You can start drivers ed once you are 15 years and 5 months old.
  20. bob99

Another school shooting

Who actually listens to these off the wall podcasts? The NutriMedical Report? Sounds like a commercial for Nutrisystem.