Correct
  2. W

Northern Buckeye Conference 2021

No
  3. W

Very Classy Genoa Comets

4. W

Very Classy Genoa Comets

A debt of gratitude is owed to the Genoa Comets football team. An unfortunate tragedy (car accident) took the life of an Otsego high school student on the night of their homecoming, September 25. There were two others involved in the accident. One was a football player who suffered significant...
  5. W

Hback not lying. At least 3 defensive starters out. If Elmwood can get a stop, they have a chance. 28-28 half.
  6. W

Otsego is not playing this week.
  7. W

Truth
  8. W

Full capacity, no masks, no social distancing starts next week

Damn. BirdDog was right... Good thing Covid is gone
  9. W

Outraged teams not coming out for the national anthem

Why does a team have to feel obligated to be on the field? Maybe the team just feels more comfortable keeping their focus in the locker room as ooposed to being on the field 8-10 minutes before kickoff.
  10. W

Outraged teams not coming out for the national anthem

Garbage. I doubt many people are “outraged” and “frankly,” who cares. Our team is never visible for the National Anthem. It’s just not our routine. And I can assure you, it has nothing political to do with it.
  11. W

It’s a new kind of RPO where the offensive center pretends to snap the ball and doesnt block anybody. The QB boots to the right or left and the center then has the option of throwing it to the QB or may take off and run with the football. F’n genious
  12. W

Toledo Waite Indians 2021 Football Preview

The picture is 1923 at Scott HS. 26,000 people attended the game. Here is a great article: https://www.toledoblade.com/frontpage/2003/11/27/Scott-Waite-game-kicked-off-great-tradition-of-high-school-feasts/stories/200311270047
  13. W

Wynford returns some very good football players. Whatever the score was last year is irrelevant. It’s week 1 of a new high school football season. For those reasons alone, I expect it to be a good football game.
  14. W

Otsego has a tough week 1 opponent in Wynford a perennial playoff team
  15. W

I think Elmwood will continue to improve and challenge every school in the league. A very big Junior class that features a very athletic RB, a tall QB that proved to be a good varsity player last year as a sophomore. He will have some big targets to throw to. I expect them to have a very big...
  16. W

HS Football Junkies weekly watched games....

It’s better to burn out than fade away…
  17. W

Northwest Ohio Realignment

I just pissed a little
  18. W

Full capacity, no masks, no social distancing starts next week

They had to shut their baseball season down