Search results

1. H

Dublin Coffman Rocks 2021

Week 9 Cont. NA - 9 at Pick North - Nice line . flip it up . NA 23 North 13 PC - 24 at Lancaster - Rivalry games even if it's more of a rivalry to one of the teams often closes the gap between teams talent wise. Watterson -DeSales - Davidson -Coffman...
  2. H

Week 9. Ont. Bradley -17 at Orange - Orange has proven they will fight and not quit . Played well vs UA . Bradley got out gained by Liberty but held them to 3 points . Bradley plays pretty good defense HB 24 Orange 10 Liberty - 4 at Davidson Davidson will face a tougher defense this...
  3. H

Week 9 Cont. Marysville - 21 Berlin- I will let Kramer explain this one with some more insight. Berlin is a tough team to figure out week to week. They seem to have Darby's number but probably should havev lost to Jerome last week and barely beat Orange. M-Ville has been as...
  4. H

Week 9 Hot and humid out there as we get towards week 9 . Rain later? Gonna run these by quickly as i have run out of time as getting things off of your chest sometimes takes too much of it away. Done with the putting down exactly what I am thinking for a bit . Will be honest but the...
  5. H

PC had someone]s} ruled ineligible back because of transfer rules, but no suspension.for the staff Who wouldn't wouldn't want to play for them ? UA beat them back in 2015 and 2016 , could they do it again ?
  6. H

Kramer honest assessment of Berlin M-Ville? I an leaning 17-21 point margin
  7. H

Yes rain dictates that. But Sunny and warm days on that patio have been very enjoyable over the years.
  8. H

Have stated many times that I think Stokes is a very good coach and leader I will always hope for success for any Rocks team including football . The tone is obvious. I am not denying it's been negative lately. A few different things can be be true at once . I wish I could be more positive...
  9. H

Davidson game kind of summed up the Coffman season pretty well. Ole defense [Might as well wave a cape at the ball carriers } , poor tackling , and pretty consistently give up about 40 . Check check check . I can't be brutally honest indefinitely. So as we enter the last home game [ Not...
  10. H

So participation from Juniors and Seniors at Minster went down the last couple years ? Why ?
  11. H

No one has the size speed and favorable football demographic along with some key transfers that PC has . The difference in what they are on a yearly basis from say the earlier 2000’s to say 2010 to what they are now is stark . Demographics , much bigger up front more athletes . Dwarf Coffman...
  12. H

Check out Bennys pizza . Big outdoor area. . Great pizza. Not cheap but good
  13. H

PC administration has no problem with the culture ( at PC . Coffman’s did it seems after many years with the same HC . Culture needed to be changed . Given PC’s demographics, they wouldn’t hire a MAC coach or a coach from a rural all white school in a million years
  14. H

I think it’s time to get back to this weeks actual football games . I enjoy the nonsense and inanity as much as the next guy but big games this week with league title implications
  15. H

So it’s been established that the reason the Rocks are losing is how bad the previous staff and culture was . How weak soft and pathetic the program was . Quick question . So does this mean the reason Minster is doing even worse than Coffman this year is Stokes fault ?
  16. H

We all know the reason the team is losing is the previous coaches . We don’t have to ask Stokes that. He says it all the time . And because he says it it means it’s true of course . I like the look of trashing the previous staff and placing the responsibility on them ., May be he takes a bit...
  17. H

A bench to sit on at home after a 13 play drive and May be a tent if it’s 90 and humid in August and using modern technology so they kids can see what may be needs to be corrected or see something they missed would be nice . I mean really ? That doesn’t mean kids are soft . It just means that...
  18. H

One of the things that “ embarrassed “. The administration was supposedly the Senior transfer Sherron Phipps as if many strong D1 local schools and statewide D-1 or D-2 schools and many other schools don’t routinely get MORE of these transfers . He didn’t do the things necessary to play more...
  19. H

I got a text a few minutes ago regarding that clip I posted . The reason I posted it was the conversation here yesterday and it reminded me of Coach Crabtrees post concerning the George Floyd protests and what was happening in the country in the Summer of 2020. Some mocked him for it , some...