Search results

1. P

Jersey Flyer, welcome to the “Big Time”

It was definitely in one of these retrospective articles this week (hard to keep track), but it was in a similar tone, complementary of helping the kids but also admitted skepticism beforehand
  2. P

Jersey Flyer, welcome to the “Big Time”

I saw the Hoban coach quoted somewhere, but I’ve read so many articles I forget where.
  3. P

ESPN Blasts Bishop Sycamore

Dematha canceled their game with BS
  4. P

ESPN Blasts Bishop Sycamore

Because the win is meaningless? In Ohio this scam school doesn’t count in the computer points. I’ll be curious to see if there is any pressure on these other schools to cancel after the fiasco yesterday. Not sure what the school in Kentucky playing them this week gets out of it.
  5. P

Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

He wasn’t a victim, he was one of the carnival barkers trying to get people to step up at guess the yak lady’s weight.
  6. P

Are the police there like they were waiting to arrest Jake and Elwood at the Blues Brothers concert?
  7. P

People commit during the All-American games too, but they advertise the players and the schools looking at them.
  8. P

I would assume if you wanted to “promote” this game, you’d want to share that list. Maybe a fan of one of the schools offering these players would turn in when they otherwise have no interest. You should be shouting these names from the mountain tops if you wanted to help these kids as much...
  9. P

You’d think if a school had 26 players with D1 offers, they’d be promoting them. They’re not. A quick search of 247 and Bishop Sycamore shows 0 recruits
  10. P

I’d just like to see who these alleged 26 D1 recruits are. Is that too much to ask? If you posted them, maybe fans of schools recruiting these young men would turn in to the broadcast which bring in more money?
  11. P

He’s not one of the 26 D1 prospects that you won’t name? I would assume as a promoter you would promote these kids. Maybe a carnival barker doesn’t do that though
  12. P

ESPN advertises who these recruits are to get people to tune in, you are leaving it to our imagination. I'm sold!
  13. P

Who are these 26 D1 recruits? Did I miss the list? Or did somebody get hurt from patting themselves on the back too much?
  14. P

NCHSAA Best Fit to Run High School Sports in North Carolina, Legislators Look To Dissolve Association

The same article can be found here https://www.nfhs.org/articles/nchsaa-best-fit-to-run-high-school-sports-in-north-carolina/
  15. P

Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

Years ago he direct messaged me on his two previous accounts after I dare criticized him (same criticism everyone else is posting).
  16. P

Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

100% this. I haven’t figured out why he hasn’t been banned