Search results

1. S

West Geauga coach suspended for Groupme message.

This is what our weak, liberal marxist society is all about. Everybody is an equal. You can’t single out cry babies and quitters. Their parents know exactly who the coach is talking about. What a big meanie
  2. S

DIV-V Region 17

Here is my prediction: Doesn’t matter. Nobody is beating Kirtland
  3. S

Northern Buckeye Conference 2021

Um, no… Rossford doesn’t play defense
  4. S

Woodmore & Fostoria… quarantined last week, good to go this week. The textbook definition of beeyatches. Circus music plays over the PA in between the whistles. Fitting indeed
  5. S

Playoff disaster looming?

Question. In division 1, if there are 18 teams in a region and the 15th thru 18th teams in the region finishes 0-10, How do the decide who gets to play in the playoffs? Division 1 should just take the top 8 and have a bye week imo
  6. S

NWOAL Pick'em Contest Week 3

It sure does explain a lot when the 5th/6th grade team have more than the Junior high teams. So glad Archbold doesn’t have that crap
  7. S

Lol. So giving up 42 points is OK now. Got it. How many times has their average offense turned the ball over this year? I read in the paper It was 6 Friday night.
  8. S

Sure did. Now that they are trying to run spread stuff half the time, they are not as good at it anymore. Probably less time spent practicing defense now also with the time committment to running 2 systems. Probably creates more tendencies as well. Just my honest opinion. And to be honest, the...
  9. S

Lol. Just take a week off. It will all be better. I am sure their scout team is gonna get them ready for their NBC schedule. Classic coment comet; classic!
  10. S

Lol. I will get plenty of entertainment watching the dirty play of LC and their cry baby fans in a couple weeks. I am just glad they are running 2 offensive systems and are very average at both. Toodles
  11. S

Ouch. I heard they are more gun this year but still run boring WingT stuff. They should just pick something and stick with it instead of running 2 offensive systems. Hard to be good at both.
  12. S

I heard Liberty C got embarrassed and it wasn’t even close. This suprises me. Did they lose their QB or something?
  13. S

Some of your comments make me believe that your parents were upset that you never passed English class.
  14. S

Archbold looked the part and showed why they are a premier team in NWOAL. Rossford continues to employ the Jr. high blitz-mode defense that is never going to beat a good team.
  15. S

Prepare for Round 2 folks

So
  16. S

Covid

Liberalism is a mental disorder
  17. S

I never asked if you cared about her. Nor do I care
  18. S

Could care less about Rossford's facilities. I commend her for her stance on CRT (criminal racists's theories). Still a savage. If that's the one. So be it.
  19. S

Covid

You forgot to add hispanics and people of color into your group of unvaccinated Americans, segregationist. But I am sure you think it is all the bad people who voted for the Orange Man and his mean tweets, right? Thanks to Sleepy Joe, we have thousands of unvaccinated people with other...
  20. S

Covid

This is exactly why the modern day liberal is the most despicable and despised person in our society. They are segregationists. Case in point.