Search results

1. MassillonK1D330

Massillon Washington at Warren Harding—-9-10-21

Touchdown tigers opening kickoff ran back
  2. MassillonK1D330

Mentor Cardinals Football 2021

Bro im not trying to sir the pot at all but Mckinley is terrible lol putting 70 on mckinley when your mentor is not shocking especially this year with all the stuff they got going on I was shocked that's Ed's beat yall like that tho buuuut same bout to happen to us next week
  3. MassillonK1D330

Week 3 Reynoldsburg (0-2) @ Massillon (1-1)

No that's not his Eric's boy
  4. MassillonK1D330

Massillon Washington at Warren Harding—-9-10-21

Massillon 41 Warren 17
  5. MassillonK1D330

Pick Central @ Massillon Week 1

At the end of the day its about personal look at Hoban last idc what any troll says when hand pick the best kids in the damn state that whole Defense for Hoban was damn near all D1 Talent thats not normal for most high school teams lol that's just plan fact no matter the scheme we ran last year...
  6. MassillonK1D330

Massillon @ St. Xavier scrimmage #2

So my question is why didnt st x get in the endzone? Come one bruh you cant be that blind IDC if X moved the ball at will it Didnt result in a TD bottom line
  7. MassillonK1D330

Fairport coach resigns due to low numbers

Soooo bro maybe call a D3 or just maybe a D2 school lol
  8. MassillonK1D330

Massillon @ Avon scrimmage #1

Shane is out rn due to injury is what I heard
  9. MassillonK1D330

That's Sooooo crazy to hear for because I coach youth football and our new program we got 9 teams over 220 kids and our 8u team was about to have 34 kids if we didnt make another team its crazy how a high school can struggle on numbers that bad
  10. MassillonK1D330

Now that we can agree bro being a Massillon fan and having a nice amount of high schools in our area an only 2 play us every year is absolutely ridiculous
  11. MassillonK1D330

Bro come now I have no dog in this fight but if JFK is having that much of a problem finding a team to play then start scheduling up a division or 2 or play a out of state team lol
  12. MassillonK1D330

And again bro im not trying to be a d!ck but I fully expected silly mistakes to happen i expected missed tackles too happen I think this is the 2nd day of contact so I fully expected things to be a little bit sloppy
  13. MassillonK1D330

Must not have played football or coached football bro that's gonna happen in the first scrimmage lol bro ik you didnt say we sucked but those ints came from a FR QB 😂😂and WR that ran the wrong route it was pose to be a post corner but the WR ran a post
  14. MassillonK1D330

It wasnt that bad bro stop
  15. MassillonK1D330

Scrimmage Scores and Recaps

Massillon 21 Avon 3
  16. MassillonK1D330

2021 Massillon Football

Aye I cant lie Massillon looked pretty good Tigers put up 3 TDs 2 in the air 1 on the ground avon was able to get up a FG but that was pretty much it
  17. MassillonK1D330

Spring Football

Not trying to be that guy but oh well bro that helps other schools ohio needs spring ball imo is remember a few years about St.X got blew out by St john Bosco from Cali and ik cali play spring ball thats ohio barely gets any love in the top 25 imo because they can look at the other states before...
  18. MassillonK1D330

Benedictine 2021

I have no dog in this fight bro but how can you call them thugs? You dont kno nothing about Bedford what if they had somebody die? You don't kno
  19. MassillonK1D330

2021 Massillon Football

😂😂😂😂😂
  20. MassillonK1D330

2021 Massillon Football

They mean a lot for skills guys bro