Search results

1. L

Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

They did pretty well...impressed
  2. L

Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

I think the real question is what is Massillon doing on the field with St. Ed's
  3. L

Summit County Football Chat- 2021

They also need to consolidate even more. No need for six high schools. Canton while smaller has only one.
  4. L

PAC - 7 Football

CVCA/Triway....not even going to pretend I know who is winning this. Fairless running clock, Manchester running clock, Northwest by 21. Brody Pumneo of Fairless had the biggest night. 14 catches 278 yards 2 TD's
  5. L

PAC - 7 Football

No surprises last night. Looking forward to Triway v CVCA, should be a good one.
  6. L

PAC - 7 Football

Will be difficult for a lower tier team like Manchester to beat either of those teams.
  7. L

PAC - 7 Football

Really hoping CVCA @ Manchester for the PAC week 10. I think Fairless is the only team that could interfere with that.
  8. L

PAC - 7 Football

Now that we are heading into conference play, where do we rank these teams 1-8. Fairless is a tough to read because I'm not certain how good Sandy Valley is. Manchester had a terrible loss to Black River. CVCA is in the mix but doesn't look great either. Perhaps Triway emerges.
  9. L

PAC - 7 Football

You are correct and you do tell it like it is. I just was tired of the Manchester bashing and frankly didn't understand it. It wasn't just you. They do have a very good chance to win this.
  10. L

PAC - 7 Football

😅
  11. L

PAC - 7 Football

No team in the PAC has a chance if they remain healthy. Save your thoughts and your posts....you weren't the only one so not calling you out exclusively.
  12. L

PAC - 7 Football

Bottom Tier🙃 This guy is a slow learner
  13. L

PAC - 7 Football

PAC officially on notice. A lot of jokers on this thread.
  14. L

Bergen Catholic NJ at Hoban on 8/27

I was referring to Bishop Sycamore not LaSalle
  15. L

PAC - 7 Football

Everyone giving up on Manchester?
  16. L

Stark County Football Projections Week 2

The #7 team in Stark County isn't in Stark County, that's how down of a year it is.
  17. L

IMG National just beat American Heritage the #3 team in Florida 35-15. How are they going to let this happen?
  18. L

If Hoban can hang with them through 3 quarters I will be very impressed. I just can't see it happening, too much speed and too much depth coming down from New Jersey.
  19. L

Cancelled games due to Covid 19 for Friday 27, 2021

Didn't we just have successful seasons in INDOOR sports of wrestling and basketball BEFORE vaccines were available to anyone but the elderly. Now 70% of adults are vaccinated and we are canceling outdoor games. It truly is remarkable.
  20. L

Unlike Bishop Sycamore, Flo Sports is very reputable.