Search results

1. John Lee Pettimore

EUCLID

Never cared about you bringing up other sports until YOU said it was off limits for us to bring up recruits in other sports. Pretty simple really. If there's an adult nearby ask them to explain it to you.
  2. John Lee Pettimore

EUCLID

"I thrilled?"
  3. John Lee Pettimore

EUCLID

This proves you're a hypocrite. And you're too stupid to realize it. When Massillon fans bring up the "transfers" to other teams in other sports, you called foul, "keep the topic on football you said." Hypocrite.
  4. John Lee Pettimore

St. Edward (4-0) @ Massillon (3-1)

You got one thing right....they reap what they sow.
  5. John Lee Pettimore

No....you heard about who DID play and how well we battled with the young kids and every kid in general. If I were a Green fan, I'd claim "casual" too. I understand. I could care less what you think of me or my Tigers or if you cheer for them or not....but....if turning a thread into a crap show...
  6. John Lee Pettimore

EUCLID

Would the folks in Massillon trade a single championship for many many many many years of irrelevance? Hell no. But if you're ok with it, well....thats cool too. Btw, it's "loser" not "looser"....YOU of all people should know that.
  7. John Lee Pettimore

Week 6: Canton McKinley at North Canton Hoover

2007 was the last time Jackson beat McKinley.
  8. John Lee Pettimore

EUCLID

VASJ football program has really....
  9. John Lee Pettimore

2021 Massillon Football

Not sure. Maybe someone who was able to attend can chime in here? Anyone?
  10. John Lee Pettimore

Austintown Fitch (3-1) vs Massillon (3-2)

Its VERY doubtful Steubenville would be interested....Dover ABSOLUTELY would NOT be interested.
  11. John Lee Pettimore

2021 Division II Poll Voting Discussion (Week 5)

Massillon #1
  12. John Lee Pettimore

It wasn't horrible but Massillon DID force him out of the pocket quite often.
  13. John Lee Pettimore

2021 Massillon Football

They all played last night. But the 4 clowns who reacted proves my point that these guys would rather see Massillon lose than their own teams win....and a guy can kinda get a special satisfaction outta that. Lol.
  14. John Lee Pettimore

We ALREADY know what a feminine hygiene product he is.
  15. John Lee Pettimore

EUCLID

"and St. Joe's is freeee....free fallin." "Yeah they're freeee....free fallin."
  16. John Lee Pettimore

Actually, I forgot about DT/FB Landen Petros who is a sophomore starter, so....after the unfortunate exits by McElroy and Hartson, we had 3 freshmen and 4 sophomores playing.
  17. John Lee Pettimore

Actually, we were able toget a lot of pressure on their QB, he just got out of the pocket well, kept his eyes downfield and threw well on the run.
  18. John Lee Pettimore

Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

Probably....fear is a powerful emotion.
  19. John Lee Pettimore

Don't need to be a Dr. to know that but you're welcome.
  20. John Lee Pettimore

Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard, even the Green guys were making excuses before the game. Is the PAC 7 looking to add?