Search results

1. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Just compare the stat sheet to see how we got dominated in almost all offensive categories except the one that really counts, the final score. Penalties killed the Crimsons, no question about it. I wasn't there but they could claim they got homered by the refs. This game shows how Lady Luck...
  2. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

You would want us to get as many wins as we can. The more wins we get the more L2 points you can get if you beat us in week ten. You want a home game at the Pit, don't you? Look what happened to us. With the four wins Manual had and us getting credit for those wins along with wins by Colerain...
  3. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

That's not what Weflyhigh513 says. He says use common sense to see what these guys are all about. His common sense just doesn't jive with those of us who are rational thinkers.
  4. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Their QB is in his third year staring at that position, #15 Darien Wilson
  5. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

A three star recruit is RB Jawaun Northington with ten offers including UC
  6. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

#3 Bryee Yates DB is also a 5th year senior.
  7. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

I agree with Mickey here. We only scored one offensive touchdown last year against these guys. Our second touchdown came on defense off a blocked punt.
  8. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

This story about the game in the Louisville Courier Journal claims the Lancers torched a very young Trinity team for 592 yards of offense...
  9. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

This week's Kentucky AP State poll for the largest division 6A. Lancers next opponent is third in the state in the large school division. Class 6A Rank-School (FPV) Rcd TP Pvs 1. Male (13) 3-0 130 1 2. St. Xavier 2-1 115 2 3. Manual...
  10. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

JV Lancers traveled to Springboro Monday night and won 40-7
  11. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Lancers are back home this week against another Louisville team, DuPont Manual. If we beat this team, they will give us some nice L2 points as they are 4-0. The Crimsons haven't played great teams thus far as none of the teams they've beaten have won a game.
  12. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

I just think he was referring to Mason leaving the Trinity game with an injury. I don't think its anything serious. We'll see. I sent a tweet to Roush to ask him what he meant. I think he was just talking about a single game not the while season. His next tweet was La Salle found a way to Cope
  13. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

I watched the video of Cam's 81 yard run. He breaks a tackle near the line of scrimmage, runs through would be tacklers, then when a defensive back tries to get him before scoring, he turns it up a notch and outruns him. What a play! What a run!
  14. Lancermania

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Here are the picks from the Louisville Courier Journal's high school sports writers Jason Frakes, J.L. Kirven and Dominique Yates and WHAS-11’s Kent Spencer:. Trinity is now 0-3 and all the sports casters are bailing on them., Can we really win this game or is this the kiss of death...
  15. Lancermania

COF Academy? Are they real?

Bishop Sycamore used to operate under the name Christians of Faith Academy. When COF Academy collapsed in 2018 amid fraud allegations, it rebranded. itself as Bishop Sycamore.
  16. Lancermania

Region 8

The Warriors are a possible host to La Salle in round one or two, just depends if both teams make it and their harbin places
  17. Lancermania

Region 8

Agree that parking is a problem since you have to park on the street, also agree with long lines at concessions and limited restroom facilities. The only people who can park in the school lots are season ticket holders who get parking passes. The school is located in Monfort Heights which...
  18. Lancermania

Region 8

Explain what you mean by garbage. The stadium has field turf and seats 8,000 total combining both sides. http://ohiostadiums.com/stadium.php?id=2482
  19. Lancermania

Region 8

That was Dunbar's only win so far as they are 1-2 with the two losses to DI Wayne and DI Northmont.
  20. Lancermania

Region 8

La Salle's best shot at the playoffs is to beat DuPont Manual and Trotwood and get four wins, otherwise it's dicey if they get in with 3 wins. Colerain and Winton will get them some decent L2 points. DuPont Manual already has three wins but their opponents haven't won a game. Trotwood should...