Search results

1. ayCC!

Northwest Ohio Realignment

In other NWO football news, allegedly the running back McCoy from SFS is transferring to Whitmer, probably due to Chipka leaving. Obviously this is sports-driven, but (and this is me being genuinely curious) is he within the WLS district or is this Whitmer beginning to flex those...
  2. ayCC!

Took a “college job out of state” per Strack.
  3. ayCC!

Biggest Surprises/Disappointments

Hornbeak as in CJ Hornbeak from SJJ?
  4. ayCC!

Biggest Surprises/Disappointments

Who all left and to where?
  5. ayCC!

Three Rivers Athletic Conference 2021

I admittedly hadn't seen Kennedy play much this season, but I did get a chance to see both in action last night and know now the two are definitely neck and neck in terms of defensive play. Two very solid players.
  6. ayCC!

Three Rivers Athletic Conference 2021

If we are referring to just general players rather than just pitchers, they will also still have Trey Gray in '22 as well.I MO he is the best Catcher in the TRAC right now. I believe him and Stopera both got 1st team all-district. Bernal for CC on the mound today against Clay. Huge game.
  7. ayCC!

2021 D2 Outlook

In their "Central Division" (which would probably be the one they would be competing in) I believe they have 4-5 teams per sport, so it'd be around 6-7 conference games they would play. I don't think all sports would entirely join because of some of the differing sport schedules between states...
  8. ayCC!

2021 D2 Outlook

I have no doubt they will play those NE teams during the season but it also does look like they are leaning towards joining the Detroit Catholic League in a handful of sports. That will definitely benefit them in terms of better physical play along with playing those good Ohio teams.
  9. ayCC!

2021 D2 Outlook

It really all depends on whether Clark is back at full strength (he should be), but when I wrote that back in February I was hearing some rumors that UT's former OC's (now the HC at Pitt State) son was coming back from Kansas to play for TCC (he was the back up to Vargas during the state semi...
  10. ayCC!

What is that "issue," exactly? I'm guessing it was Kachmarik?