Search results

1. Raider#23

Smithville

Same thing with the Smithies and Raiders in the playoffs. Remember some real battles at Central Catholic's stadium. What was the coach's name then Srock, or something like that. Good coach and some excellent teams.
  2. Raider#23

DII: Hebron Lakewood (25-7) vs. Wooster Triway (28-2), Friday, 3 p.m.

Saw them beat West Branch....Wechtel (freshman pitcher) is a special player.
  3. Raider#23

Players to watch in the EOAC

4. Raider#23

NE8 2021

He was on a retire - rehire program. You can only do that for so many years.....those years are up. So he is retiring as a math teacher at South Range. He plans to continue coaching, but as we all know, if someone in the school wants the head football coaching position, and the fact they are...
  5. Raider#23

St. Thomas Aquinas Disaster?

The funniest thing to come out of that game was the Aquinas coach's comment afterwards. He said something along the lines that he felt pretty good that they held Crestview under their scoring average.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think the Rebels averaged something ridiculous like 56 points...
  6. Raider#23

St. Thomas Aquinas Disaster?

Was one of those years the one that Crestview beat St Thomas something like 52-50? I was there....that was definitely a game that whoever had the ball last was going to win.
  7. Raider#23

Players to watch in the EOAC

I think you answered your own question there bulldog1974
  8. Raider#23

Ashtabula St. John joins NAC next year

I was going to ask you about that Mathews99. That's a bit of a slap in the face when your own league doesn't even mention you in a press release.:unsure:☹️ This looks to be a good move at least from a scheduling perspective.