Search results

1. ohiopup

KARMA ~ real or not

Yeah... I lied about the good looks!!!! :>--- EGA
  2. ohiopup

McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

Same old S-I-T different Day... :>--- SALT
  3. ohiopup

Man swallowed by whale!

At least the headline didn't read... Seaman Swallowed :>--- EGA
  4. ohiopup

KARMA ~ real or not

Karma 1... September 1981: Bought a new custom Ford Van... on my way to close paper work for insurance. North bound on Cleveland Ave. riding a 1982 Honda 400 Custom motorcycle (900+ miles on it). Driver South bound on Cleveland Ave makes a left turn in front of me, I T-bone the car just behind...
  5. ohiopup

2021 Dead Celebs/Athletes

The Mod Squad Michael Cole ( Pete Cochran ) 2021 still alive age=80 Clarence Williams III ( Lincoln "Linc" Hayes ) died 2021 age=81 Peggy Lipton ( Julie Barnes ) died 2019 age=72 ~ was married to Quincy Jones at one time (15 years) Tige Andrews ( Captain Adam Greer ) died 2007 age=86 :>--- SALT
  6. ohiopup

Just for Fun

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said, 'Is that your final answer?' ... She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..' So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a...
  7. ohiopup

Doubledribble, the AARP Boys and Diva

Today is June 7th - It's Dean Martin's birthday TCM is showing several of his films today 6:00 AM The Silencers (1966) 8:00 AM Bells Are Ringing (1960) 10:15 AM 4 for Texas (1963) 12:30 PM Ocean's Eleven (1960) 3:00 PM Some Came Running (1958) 5:30 PM Rio Bravo (1959) :>--- SALT
  8. ohiopup

McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

I came - I read - I left.... :>--- EGA
  9. ohiopup

KARMA ~ real or not

KARMA - AKA - Poetic Justice :>--- salt
  10. ohiopup

Francis Lee Bailey Jr. AKA F. Lee Bailey (June 10, 1933 – June 3, 2021 age 87) Criminal defense attorney, instrumental in the acquittals of physician Sam Sheppard and O.J. Simpson Cause: not listed but was under hospice care :>--- SALT
  11. ohiopup

B. J. Thomas - Billy Joe Thomas: (August 7, 1942 – May 29, 2021 age 78) Singer Cause: lung cancer Known for his rendition "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" from the film (1969) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and "(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song"...
  12. ohiopup

KARMA ~ real or not

Do you believe in KARMA - I do.... I've seen examples of it. My problem is; I'm trying to figure out what I did that warrant's the CRAP that I'm getting now! :>--- SALT
  13. ohiopup

Memorial Day. Some gave all.

For those families that have a Triangle folded U.S.Flag and those special Gold-Star Mothers & Wives. :>--- Semper-Fi
  14. ohiopup

Best Television Theme Songs

Boots Randolph - Yakety Sax recorded in 1963; this version reached number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. :>--- SALT
  15. ohiopup

What are you watching?

Memorial Day Weekend ~ lots of War flicks on Turner Classic Movies https://www.tcm.com/schedule?icid=mainnav6-daily-schedule :>--- EGA
  16. ohiopup

Inspirational Thoughts

For Memorial Day Weekend People today do not understand the symbolism of the Poppy to the Veteran. During the Great War (AKA - World War I : WW-I) there were several large battles near Flanders (Belgium) in the Ypres Salient - This was part of what was known as the Western Front. Authored by...
  17. ohiopup

Memes, funny picture thread

Since a lot of people a driving this weekend... :>--- asnem
  18. ohiopup

A question for Facebook users?

LOL--- The street I grew up on was Cherry Ave. Our pet dog was 'Bubbles" Run with that. :>--- SALT
  19. ohiopup

$2,600 per month, per tent for homeless

You might want to check your local zoning laws. :>--- SALT
  20. ohiopup

Tulsi Gabbard calls for the resignation of Lori Lightfoot

Be careful: Warriorblue will dub thee an A**H*Le. :>--- EGA