Search results

1. gneiss rocks

Open letter from 124 retired Generals and Admirals

Gleen Beck is interviewing one of the authors of letter General Boykin right now.
  2. gneiss rocks

Open letter from 124 retired Generals and Admirals

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/fb7c7bd8-097d-4e2f-8f12-3442d151b57d/downloads/2021%20Open%20Letter%20from%20Retired%20Generals%20and%20Adm.pdf?ver=1620643005025 They know what is happening and we should listen.
  3. gneiss rocks

Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

You have been dripping for 5 years with no relief, maybe you should see a doctor for that.
  4. gneiss rocks

DeWine To Deliver A Statewide Address @ 5:30pm Today

It is against my religion to poison kids for no reason. Can I opt out?
  5. gneiss rocks

Bestest Ice Cream Ever

Don't remember the name of the place, but there is some damn good frozen custard in Milwaukee...if that counts.
  6. gneiss rocks

DeWine To Deliver A Statewide Address @ 5:30pm Today

I am a taxpayer who is not getting the vaccine, Is this coming from my money... if so, can we add a tax to participate? I don't want to pay for this.
  7. gneiss rocks

Capitol

You forgot Q insurrection terrorists and white nationalists... MAGA
  8. gneiss rocks

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

The joke is obvious, you are the only one who does not no what the Joek is.
  9. gneiss rocks

NBC will not air the next Golden Globes after diversity controversy

They are too racist, they had to cancel themselves, original sin? The new Flagellants? LOL
  10. gneiss rocks

Should all historical figures be investigated for potential issues from their past?

Kinda crazy but he is being caceld by the left for his racist beliefs...things like all men are created equal, judging a person by content of character and not skin color, a color blind society... all racist now, because he wanted equal Opertunies for all, and didn't preach about the white...
  11. gneiss rocks

Capitol

You have no idea.
  12. gneiss rocks

Capitol

So what? His flag represents many things to many people but that does not matter at all. As with burning the US Flagg, it represents a country so free you can do these things without the government being used against you. This is the freedom from government tyrany over the individuals rights...
  13. gneiss rocks

Tawny Kitaen, Actress and Iconic Video Vixen, Dies at 59

Alright, who told you who I am?
  14. gneiss rocks

Bestest Hot Dogs

Winners, you can literally charge double in our area, at sporting events ect. and sell more than the other brands.
  15. gneiss rocks

Would you rather be comforted by pleasant lies or confront unpleasant truths?

Take your vaccine, it is good for you and shut your mouth.
  16. gneiss rocks

Have message boards become a thing of the past?

I think yappi and others may grow due to banning free speech on twitter ect...if he can keep it open it may become a refuge of the 1st amendment. They are trying hard to heard us into a echo chamber.
  17. gneiss rocks

Have message boards become a thing of the past?

in your opinion, when you vomit in your mask around people within 6 feet should you take it off?
  18. gneiss rocks

Tawny Kitaen, Actress and Iconic Video Vixen, Dies at 59

I almost hooked up with her back then...but she kept leaving after a few seconds. Hard to concentrate on our relationship.
  19. gneiss rocks

MIA

I have not been feeling great myself lately, I have been hearing voices. If I stop posting do not morn for me...I went to my phycologist because of these voices...good news, she told me that I do not have a phycologist.
  20. gneiss rocks

Gop calls on Rep. Gonzalez to resign

Obviously Muller did not read his own report because it is spelled out very clearly. "We found no evidence that Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government"....You may want to look up the Webster's definition of "NO" if you are still unclear on this...