Search results

1. thePITman

35 Second Shot Clock Allowed by NFHS Starting in 2022-2023

I've said it many times and I'll say it again... Once the shot clock gets implemented (it's a matter of "when," not "if"), you're going to see worse basketball. More teams will deliberately use the entire shot clock as opposed to simply running their offense and shooting when they get the right...
  2. thePITman

PAC-7 2021 (Principals Athletic Conference)

Congratulations to Northwest who clinched at least a share of the PAC-7 title last night with a 4-3 win over Tuslaw. After beating CVCA last night, Triway has a chance to be PAC-7 champions, as well, if they happen to win this Friday at Orrville.
  3. thePITman

UD Arena to host OHSAA state basketball tournaments through 2024

For many years, my dad and I used to go to all the state tournament games at the Schott. This year my wife surprised me with tickets to 2 state semifinal games in Dayton, so we made the quick weekend trip to Dayton to visit UD Arena. It was only for 1 day, but I really liked it. It was a good...
  4. thePITman

PAC-7 2021 (Principals Athletic Conference)

Standings after 6 weeks: 1. Northwest (12-8, 8-2) t2. Triway (14-7, 7-2) t2. CVCA (11-10, 7-2) 4. Tuslaw (11-9, 5-5) 5. Manchester (10-7, 4-5) 6. Orrville (7-13, 1-7) 7. Fairless (5-16, 0-9) This week's league schedule (final week): Monday, 5/10 Tuslaw @ Northwest Fairless @ Orrville Tuesday...