Search results

1. C

OHSAA announces school membership dues 21/22 school year

A. There were no previous dues. B. What the dues will cover: · Bowling lineage fees, golf green fees or wrestling weight management fees. The membership due is all-inclusive. · Student scholarships will be reinstated during the 2021-22 school year. · Student catastrophic insurance coverage...
  2. C

Alamo renovation gets stuck over arguments about slavery

I've been the Alamo twice and enjoyed my visit both times, but ... I am a history teacher, and Texans make it clear that this is important to them. Marxists, AKA Progressives, ruin everything.
  3. C

Nonprofits have expenses too, or do you really think everyone is a volunteer?
  4. C

Northwest Ohio Realignment

You're figuring the Catholics don't want to play the bolting TRAC publics in any sports ever again?
  5. C

#16 seeds the last five years (DV-DVII)

No kidding.
  6. C

Is Social Media Good, Bad, or Neutral for American Society?

Bad, for more than one reason e.g., there is no such thing as a Facebook "friend."
  7. C

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

I'm not stupid so I got the vaccine. I encourage stupid people not to get it. The potential benefits are worth the additional risk.
  8. C

There are girls who compete in the district track meets who come from more than 100 different schools that do not have a track team? That seems really weird. In any case I got the numbers from the OHSAA, and their list is schools, not teams.