Search results

1. S

Top Teams in the State

Don’t have in depth details, as I didn’t see the match, but Moe won in 5; 25-19, 18-25, 25-19, 20-25, 15-10. Scores make it seem like it was a fun match. Seems like Elder’s starting to look like the top team in the state based on their recent play or at least getting hot at the right time. Don’t...
  2. S

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Not doubting you because people are crazy and you can't discount anything, but where has this happened?
  3. S

Ohio Lt. Governor Admits That It's Time To Fully Open Ohio

Lol yeah, for sure. Make it a quadruple mask store and I'm set!
  4. S

Sure, have them go for it. I really don't care lol I'll still go to any business either way
  5. S

Top Teams in the State

Not saying it can't and doesn't play a role, but X's talent should still be able to compensate to the point of at least not getting swept. Something seems to be breaking down at X after such a great start, or weaknesses have been found and teams are exploiting them. Regardless, X is still a top...
  6. S

Sure, if they want to. Nothing to hide here, buddy
  7. S

Really hope all businesses still make people wear masks. Not because I think they should (I don't think there's a point to it anymore with so many having been vaccinated or having the antibodies), but just so your guys' heads can keep exploding. It's extremely funny to watch adults throw temper...
  8. S

2021 Elder Volleyball

I've seen a few 25-2, 25-1 and, much more rarely, 25-0 games. 25-5 is still pretty uncommon and absolutely dominant.