Search results

1. Coventry Sports fan.

#PACtion™ 2024

What leagues would you suggest Ravenna and Springfield go to if they leave the MAC?
  2. Coventry Sports fan.

#PACtion™ 2024

So fellow #PACtion™ members ( I think I did that right) who is favored to win the league this year? Will it be Canton South again? Who do you think will be the bottom of the league? Tuslaw and Manchester again?
  3. Coventry Sports fan.

2024 Coventry Comets Football

Are you talking about just getting turf, or that the stands need an upgrade as well?
  4. Coventry Sports fan.

Looks like a lot of people in Portage Lakes are excited for this. I’ve been wanting this for quite a while, and from what I’m hearing and seeing, so have others in Coventry. I don’t think they’ll pull a Canton South and win the conference after their second year joining (although that would be...
  5. Coventry Sports fan.

#PACtion™ 2024

Wow! I’m excited!
  6. Coventry Sports fan.

WCAL Football 2024

Those are good numbers for a program trying to get out of a slump and all the other issues they had last year.
  7. Coventry Sports fan.

WCAL Football 2024

With the season starting in a month, does anyone know how Chippewas numbers have looked? I’m assuming more than they had last year but not sure. I look forward to going there week 3 and see them battle against the Comets.
  8. Coventry Sports fan.

From what I’ve heard they are having a good camp, but not a whole lot of info coming out of Comet land. I did see they have a very good basketball player named Reggie Edward’s who is 6ft4 and a junior playing. Be curious to see how he’ll contribute, whether that’s on JV or varsity.
  9. Coventry Sports fan.

2024 Springfield Spartans football

Yeah, the game should be at Springfield. Their away stands could seat whatever Waterloo would bring and then some.
  10. Coventry Sports fan.

Just curious, when is Coventry supposed to leave the Metro?
  11. Coventry Sports fan.

Yeah that would certainly help lol. The pay to play costs there are terrible.
  12. Coventry Sports fan.

Yeah I was at the game when they played the Falls last year, and unfortunately it wasn’t more competitive than what I was hoping for. The Waterloo game unless something changed is away this year, and with the size of those away stands, they’ll have trouble just getting their marching band...
  13. Coventry Sports fan.

Field Falcons Football

I know Field has a great running back, and that there coach has been around for a long time, but other than that don’t know if they are returning a lot of starters or what.
  14. Coventry Sports fan.

2024 Schedules

Wonder if they cancelled their season. They might be even struggling to field a team.
  15. Coventry Sports fan.

Will Springfield be able to get a win this year? The OOC schedule includes Waterloo, Cuyahoga Falls, and Minerva. The Spartans haven’t won a game since 2021, but lost in two close games last year to Akron Garfield and Coventry. What would you do to attempt to turn their program around?
  16. Coventry Sports fan.

Field Falcons Football

What are the expectations for Field this year? Last two seasons had back to back 4-7 years, although I think they were better than what their record indicated in 2022.
  17. Coventry Sports fan.

2025 HS Football Schedules?

Garfield as far as I know still uses it. Oddly enough I think Ellet-Firestone had a game there last year, which usally that game would be at Ellet or even Buchtel now.
  18. Coventry Sports fan.

Senate Athletic League

Glenville Rhodes John Hay John Marshall JFK East Tech John Adams Lincoln West Collinwood
  19. Coventry Sports fan.

Per Hudl, Coventry will scrimmage Akron North August 7th @5PM and Akron Garfield August 16th @6:30PM. Both scrimmages will be home.
  20. Coventry Sports fan.

2025 HS Football Schedules?

Thank you!! Do you have any available for the rest of the MAC and the Suburban league?