Search results

1. Basement Bias

D6 Region 22

Well between 2 of the 3. Columbiana gets winner?
  2. Basement Bias

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Has the MAC experienced head coaches resigning and becoming assistants at another school in the conference?
  3. Basement Bias

Not throwing any sucker punches at St. Henry. Just curious as to what's happening especially since they were the original MAC champions bell cow. The recent answers seem to show a possible cause.
  4. Basement Bias

Not necessarily a title but getting to the quarter or semi finals like the surrounding schools more often. Definitely not easy to do, but I believe St. Henry has the same make up of the schools around them that have done it recently.
  5. Basement Bias

What in your opinion seems to be the reason besides settling for mediocrity? Talent moved to surrounding schools, coaching, and/or just ridiculous talent around making it hard to get past those schools?
  6. Basement Bias

Man how does St. Henry feel? Coldwater girls runner up in track, Marion Local champs in boys track, & Fort Recovery going to state in baseball (Final 4/semi state to me).
  7. Basement Bias

D6 Region 22

Wayne Trace
  8. Basement Bias

D6 Region 22

Weird to see the 3 schools I somewhat follow end up in the same division, let alone the same region as well. I can see all 3 missing the playoffs too.
  9. Basement Bias

Northwest Conference 2024

I was talking about Indiana. It's a spring sport along with baseball & track. Mostly the urban areas have lacrosse in Indiana. Why would Ohio overlap winter & spring? Why not just pick a season?
  10. Basement Bias

Not arguing that, just is never talked about over there. It's just baseball. Seems track & baseball are closer to being talked about. Though I think boys volleyball is gaining popularity over there. I personally would love to see lacrosse over all of it.
  11. Basement Bias

You Ohio folks like your track & field. It's a forgotten sport for most of the small schools in Indiana.
  12. Basement Bias

I know Paulding County had some action as my in-laws ran for cover while face timing the kids. However it touched farther east/northeast from them.
  13. Basement Bias

Looks like East of Celina to New Knoxville area had some storm action?
  14. Basement Bias

Man I can't wait until Parkway gets 15 football titles and can join this conversation
  15. Basement Bias

Bluffton can get away from Grove now. How will we keep entertained?
  16. Basement Bias

How many in D7 wish they were in D6?
  17. Basement Bias

Puts a big Ole grin on my face!
  18. Basement Bias

Folkstyle or Freestyle

Prefer folkstyle but don't mind freestyle. Mostly because I learned folkstyle first & competed in it more. I don't really want some of the freestyle thoughts to be adopted by folkstyle. Think the better solution is to be better at addressing stalling. I like both being separate styles. I...
  19. Basement Bias

Coverage of High School Sports

Would like to see an OHSAA TV app like Indiana's IHSAA TV app. Just a collection of affiliates with their live & recent broadcasts for replay. Usually semi state (Final 4 known as State in Ohio) & state championships are controlled by them & have to pay to watch.
  20. Basement Bias

Having 11 teams by adding Ft. Loramie while playing a 10 week schedule & Ohio going to an all in playoff with more divisions seems to cure those problems 😆