Search results

1. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

Raylen, Mogadore has had a state champion wrestler recently. When is the last time the Comets had one? Also Girls track has been pretty good lately. Who needs soccer?
  2. FirestoneFan

Norwayne vs St Clairsville

Right now St Clairsville by 3.5 O/U 38
  3. FirestoneFan

Ohio State Football 2024

4. FirestoneFan

Predict Your Week 1 Matchups Here!

Rivalry game week1. Mogadore at Field. The prediction has Mogadore by 27.5. This is usually a fairly close game so I would have Mogadore by 10.
  5. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

Back to football- I figure Canton South to win. What are the odds?
  6. FirestoneFan

Who is on your county’s Sports Mt Rushmore?

I remember watching this back in the day. I was 10 or 11. Back then when the Olympics were on my whole family sat in front of the TV and cheered for the USA. I am the oldest of six kids, so throw in half a dozen neighborhood kids and we had a houseful. I still feel the pride!
  7. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

8. FirestoneFan

Field Falcons Football

Some kid named Keith erickson was a line coach for us but also played on the Mog Alum team. He was cool!
  9. FirestoneFan

Field Falcons Football

Yep Gino Calcei was and is the best coach I ever had. One of the best human beings I have ever met. Heck of a wrestling coach as well.
  10. FirestoneFan

Field Falcons Football

Alumni football was awesome. Some of the best athletes I have ever seen played. Tom Pollock, John Tompkins, Steve and Danny Evans. And our kicker Archie Brown!
  11. FirestoneFan

Field Falcons Football

When I went to Field,My sophomore year we joined the Metro League. I remember beating Stow in league but it was an awesome league with Kent Roosevelt (Harold Brown) and Springfield (Ray Angerstein). We lost to Ravenna 6-0. We beat Mogadore! Think 5-5 was our record. Junior year we moved to the...
  12. FirestoneFan

Field Falcons Football

Yes and R13 now has State champs Glenville and Perry in the mix.
  13. FirestoneFan

Field Falcons Football

I figure about the same. Mogadore Field 08/23 H Mogadore - Rivalry game, sometimes can be close. - L I will probably be here. 08/30 H Bay Village Bay - Bay won 31-0 last year - L 09/06 A Rootstown - Falcons lost a close one last year, tossup - W 09/13 A Peninsula Woodridge - another toss up...
  14. FirestoneFan

2024 Schedules

ttt
  15. FirestoneFan

2024 Schedules

ttt
  16. FirestoneFan

Division 5 Region 18

Liberty Center is the clear favorite here. Archbold ,Edison and Oak Harbor finished top 4 in Harbin pts here last season and very well could again. Norwayne, Liberty-Benton and Eastwood will fight to get into the top 4 this season. This is a very early power ranking but it should be close with...
  17. FirestoneFan

Massillon Tigers in their opener vs NFL Academy

If I had to pick a state top 10 right now 1-Massillon 2-St Edward 3-Hoban 4-Moeller 5-TCC 6-Avon 7-St X 8-Lakota W 8-Marion Local 10-Springfield also Anderson, Pick N, Upper Arlington
  18. FirestoneFan

Massillon Tigers in their opener vs NFL Academy

To my recollection only one team opted to move up, Westerville Central. If all the teams you stated move up (you can only move up to D-1), then St Edward, Hoban, Massillon, Avon, Glenville, Kirtland and your etc. Would all be in the same D1 Region 1. TCC might have been D1 R1 as well and...
  19. FirestoneFan

Proposed contest

Is this a make your picks before the season starts and see how it plays out Pick 'em?
  20. FirestoneFan

Division 5 Region 18

Here are the teams from outside the Northwest: East Knox (C), Fairview Park Fairview (NE), Fredericktown (C), Johnstown (C), Keystone (NE), Northridge (C), West Salem Northwestern (NE), Norwayne (NE), Triway (NE), Utica (C) and Wellington (NE). Teams new to this region (and previous region) are...