Search results

1. Bull GreenDog

2024 Federal League

The McKinley-Cleveland Heights scrimmage might well be a preview of a second or third-round Region 1 playoff game. There's going to be plenty of D1 talent on the field that evening
  2. Bull GreenDog

#PACtion™ 2024

Carrolton probably uses George Soros or BlackRock funded turf for their stadium, installed by illegal migrant labor. Tuslaw's turf, on the other hand, is financed by BellStores, a true America First corporation.
  3. Bull GreenDog

#PACtion™ 2024

4. Bull GreenDog

Caitlin Clark

20 points and 13 assists while shooting 50 percent from the field in yesterday's win over the Mercury. The Fever are now 10-14 after starting the season 3-10. There are 16 games remaining in the regular season, and Indiana has a realistic shot to make the playoffs.
  5. Bull GreenDog

Democrat Open Border Invasion (Part 🤔)

These NGOs are despicable. Enemies of the people is what they are. $1.27 million for destroying a city. I would call Marvena Twigg a parasite, but that would be extremely offensive... to parasites.
  6. Bull GreenDog

Springfield has 10,000+ Haitians? Yikes. I'm imagining what it must be like for the young children of that town whose schools have been flooded with these people. Can't be much learning going on there. Of course, all of the parents are going to flee as fast as they can from that school...
  7. Bull GreenDog

Caitlin Clark

29 points, 13 assists, 5 rebounds, 5 steals and 3 blocks yesterday, shooting 7 of 14 overall and 5 of 9 from 3. 14 of her 29 points came in the fourth quarter. The Fever were down by 21 entering the fourth but lost by only five. She's now 2nd in the league in assists per game with 7.4
  8. Bull GreenDog

2024 Federal League

The last three years I've posted the scrimmage schedules for all Federal League teams by going through all of the schedules on ArbiterLive, but that website doesn't seem to have been updated for several months. If anyone has the scrimmage opponents and dates for one or more Federal League...
  9. Bull GreenDog

How many football games will Canton McKinley win this coming Ohio High School Football Season ?

8-2, with the losses coming to Avon and Massillon.
  10. Bull GreenDog

Anyone interested some new rankings?

It makes complete sense when you consider that its solely based on last season's results, and not program history or the "eye test." Glenville lost three times in the regular season, going 7-3, and their regular season wins were over a Virginia team, a 4-8 Olentangy Liberty team, and 5 Cleveland...
  11. Bull GreenDog

Caitlin Clark

Caitlin had a triple double of 19 points 12 rebounds and 13 assists yesterday to lead the Fever to a win over the Liberty, who were 17-3 coming into the game.
  12. Bull GreenDog

France: Macron vs Le Pen

If the National Rally takes power, hopefully they will follow the fine example set by Charles Martel in 732 and drive the invaders out. It's far more likely that they'll govern as a milquetoast conservative party, but one can dream.
  13. Bull GreenDog

Democrat Cities' Violent news (#4?)

A lot of good information in this interview that relates to crime statistics, BLM, and the decline of urban life over the past sixty years. Mr. Sailer's blog is always an interesting read as well.
  14. Bull GreenDog

An End to No-Fault Divorce?

A concern I'd have with eliminating no-fault divorce is the standard by which one would have to "prove" fault on the part of the other party. I imagine it wouldn't always be easy to prove adultery or domestic violence. On the other hand, if one doesn't have to actually provide any evidence, but...
  15. Bull GreenDog

I'd argue they've already found it in the form of an abortion ban at the Federal level (which some of the GOP wants). Trump was smart enough to distance himself from that proposal though, and say that it should remain a state issue.
  16. Bull GreenDog

Thank you for your brilliant insight
  17. Bull GreenDog

I read an interesting article in The Guardian today about the growing Republican-led efforts in some states to disallow no-fault divorces. In my opinion, the article was very fair, and both the proponents and opponents of banning no-fault divorces make compelling arguments. Some prominent...
  18. Bull GreenDog

2024 Federal League

Is there going to be a "surprise" team in the Federal League this year, who completely shatters all preseason expectations? And if so, who?
  19. Bull GreenDog

You could be right about that. A lot of Hispanics do criticize the illegals. Their voting patterns are not nearly as monolithic as those of Blacks. I'm sure there are plenty of constituents who do find her disgusting.
  20. Bull GreenDog

Of course, this judge is going to run cover for the invaders because she shares a racial identity with most of them. Any measure that will restrict immigration will also reduce long-term Hispanic political power both in Texas and at the federal level. Does it matter to her that the murder victim...