Search results

1. Journey

OHSAA Denies Membership To Two Schools, Finances Continue To Grow

Bishop Sycamore 2: Electric Boogaloo
  2. Journey

Joe Eitel 2024

Joe got to have a tiger experience at the Columbus Zoo back in 2001. True story, one of the weirdos from jjhuddle.com from Massillon passed the hat at a game and sent the tickets to him. And apparently when Joe went up to get his picture he was standing behind the tiger and it started growling...
  3. Journey

2024 Inter-Valley Conference Schedules and Discussion

Park Street Pizza is overrated creek trash and I'll take the over on Strasburg's 3-win prediction.
  4. Journey

Joe Eitel 2024

Joe Eitel is the pookie the hawk tuah girl was referencing.
  5. Journey

I know Coach Ionno, he's a good man. I'm hoping he can light that community's fire.
  6. Journey

Malvern only gave up 16 points a game last year, along with 3 goose eggs. It's a good hire.
  7. Journey

Glenville

Not true. If d1 was where they wanted to be (which has been parroted here ad nauseum), they can do that now. Turns out all that paperwork fraud on the back end of their probation was because they're holding themselves accountable only to very low expectations. It seems the Ginn-y pig jock...
  8. Journey

Dover Tornadoes 2024

Last year Watterson lost to DeSales, while our one-game-over .500 team running clocked them after a 2-hour bus ride. I'm not worried.
  9. Journey

Glenville

That's coincidentally also the amount of kids that Glenville claims they've been able to draw in ;)
  10. Journey

Glenville

But by the count ALL of them live in the district lol. This and NEO's other greatest hits can be yours for 1 low payment of $19.95 + shipping & handling. Enjoy the sounds of the season for the first time in this hit collection, with other old favorites such as- We are the (d4) Champions He...
  11. Journey

#PACtion™ 2024

I saw Carrollton lose on a 4th quarter hook and lateral in I think the regional finals at Dover's Crater Stadium, vs Canton CC on one of their title run years a quarter century ago! It was the closest game CCC had that year in the tournament. And anyone trying to muster an argument against...
  12. Journey

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2024

Dover’s already in the lead because Mansfield wouldn’t sign the contract for week 9. Good luck to the rest of the league!
  13. Journey

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2024

I think Dover Phila week 10 will be the defacto championship game again like it was back in the 60s through the 80s.
  14. Journey

Dover Tornadoes 2024

He'll be waiting a long time then. I think he's a gamechanger of a coach and maybe he will come coordinate, but considering how they were yelling at each other during the scrimmage last year it's doubtful. Coach Ifft will be at Dover
  15. Journey

#PACtion™ 2024

I have a core memory one time our coach was reading us the riot act about how we weren't going to win a game because we weren't taking practice seriously during two-a-days. He kinda threw his hands in the air and told us to go get water. It was like 80 kids in dead silence for a couple minutes...
  16. Journey

Dover Tornadoes 2024

There are no unwinnable games on that, it's a great schedule. There are also no gimmes, only time will tell.
  17. Journey

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

This was just Dinolfo's talk but I heard if Phila can't be done on time that Dover will offer Crater and Tuscarawas Central Catholic will offer Art Teynor field as options to them for their 'home' games if needed. I immediately loved the idea of like a Steubenville coming to play Phila at a...
  18. Journey

Glenville

Hey now, Mr. Ginn is trying his best, he’s not a clown. CMSD is either extremely incompetent at best with how they report their competitive balance multiplier, or corrupt at worst, but neither of those are Ted’s fault.
  19. Journey

#PACtion™ 2024

The Martini years at Tusky Valley were the golden era of that program. They were firing on all cylinders. I got posterized by Lebron in the round ball tournament that next year down in Steubenville. There were all these articles talking about the hummer somebody bought him and people were...
  20. Journey

#PACtion™ 2024