Search results

1. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Leetonia is officially part of Paction™ lore. This is Paction™ !!!
  2. T

#PACtion™ 2024

He is still playing, very talented player. His little brother (Sean) used to come to the wrestling room as a kid as well and I believe plays football for the University of Kentucky after having a great high school football career at Boardman.
  3. T

#PACtion™ 2024

So the 0-10 team at CVCA had a really good QB who was a freshman named Micheal O'Horo who was also a very talented wrestler who transferred back to Boardman when the school year ended. O'Horo was extremely talented and honestly if he stays at CVCA we make a deep in the playoffs run his junior...
  4. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Anytime I have ever had any interactions with a Triway area Carmichael it was always a good interaction for me as someone from a competitors program. Always classy and you could always tell they cared about the athletes. The only time I had a bad interaction was then Derek and Parker were...
  5. T

Medina Football 2024

Medina does a great job with the local kids. There have been several kids from Medina that went to Walsh, CVCA, Hoban and SVSM and we're all state players at those schools in the last 10 years so if they could have kept all of them they may have gotten a Region 1 title by now. I think most local...
  6. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Wow, first time I have ever seen him not wearing a sweater vest.
  7. T

#PACtion™ 2024

No doubt.
  8. T

#PACtion™ 2024

My son played against McElroy from grades 7-10 and they usually lines up against each other. I was honestly surprised he saw the field at Massillon. I have a picture of him at probably 290 pounds in 8th grade and my son at about 115 pounds engaged during a few plays. The size disparity was...
  9. T

#PACtion™ 2024

@thePITman wasn't there a game at CVCA where we punted to you guys and the ball went straight up in the air and our punter caught it and ran for a first down? I think it was when we were pretty bad. I think it was extremely windy. I know it happened at CVCA but can't remember what team it was.
  10. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I get what your saying but who were the losses to? Usually a Kirtland, Ursuline, right? I keep waiting on you to post Carrolltons accomplishments! For God's sake man that community can't even get a Bell Store!
  11. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I can't imagine how good the advanced scouting department was at little old Manchester to know exactly which teams to avoid when making schedules a few years in advance? Again I'm not a Manchester guy and the guys in here who are are better able to carry the torch for them but your argument...
  12. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Everyone knows I'm not a Manchester supporter but that is an example of a program that under Koach France didn't seem to have a problem having a powerhouse of a program with kids who were an inch too short, a step too slow. Maybe he's an outlier?
  13. T

#PACtion™ 2024

@TheCoach@1977 Maybe my post wasn't clear, you will find no bigger supporter of Dan Larlham than me. He and his staff turned what was a disaster of a program into a winner and I am thankful that my son was able to play for him. My son excelled under his coaching and became a D4 all-state...
  14. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Also, tell me your son wasn't denied admission without telling me your son was denied admission 😂😂. As @cuyahogacuse said, we wish him the best at Wisconsin.
  15. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I can't even begin to point out all of the outright misinformation in this post. After looking at the senior class from Hoban that was the 2018 class there is not a single player on that roster that ever played middle school football at CVCA. I can assure you he would have been mentioned in...
  16. T

#PACtion™ 2024

The irony of an old school T backfield Panther asking such a question blows my mind 😂😂
  17. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Word on the street is that he was caught voting for Futch as COY and it wasn't appreciated 😂
  18. T

PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

Word on the street is that he was caught voting for Futch as COY and it wasn't appreciated 😂.
  19. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Come on man, the steroid era is baseball was the absolute best time for baseball. Now, they are all using peptides which are highly unregulated and easy to get and work better than good ol fashioned roids!!
  20. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I will give you a break on this. Your post is written with so much conviction about this that it I am inclined to agree to disagree and we both keep our tuffness intact. 😂