Search results

1. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

Hubbard had a passing scrimmage against Sharon on Tuesday and they looked pretty good!
  2. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

No big names played. Hubbard got there as_ es handed to them lol 26-7!
  3. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

Opinions are like as_holes, everyone has one. So be it
  4. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

5. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

Just a reminder! Hubbard vs. Brookfield alumni football game is tonight at Hubbard memorial stadium at 7pm.
  6. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

You made the point that you think is correct but I still say that I dont agree with your statement.
  7. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

That's a total post on your part! I have a grandson that was out for 8 weeks from a really bad concussion last year. Brain injuries are for real and happen alot in this sport. And yes its part of the game that is very serious from peewee on up. I love the game of football and will...
  8. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

I can understand when it comes to head injuries. But there are alot of soft kids that we used to call sissys lol.
  9. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

Front line has to step up it's all about conditioning and fundamentals. Most of these schools going to division 5. So many kids in these cities need pushed to play the game. Most kids are just to soft and blame the mothers also.
  10. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

I'm talking about conditioning and the weight room.
  11. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

If Hubbard has a good front line they will be the sleeper this year. Skill players are looking good!
  12. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

I hate saying this, but it's a true statement . Hubbards off-season in the weight room has always been undisciplined because of the adults that over see them don't really work with the kids to motivate them. The kids follow a set workout plan but most kids don't really try hard enough and that...
  13. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

Ok, leave the team out of this!!
  14. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

Yes to be honest that has been the problem.
  15. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard 2024

Hubbard is taking a different approach this year as far as conditioning. NE8 record last year will be their motivation to be more disciplined, and coaching has already said this group will be in better shape for this year.
  16. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

Events for upcoming Hubbard football: July 12th. Youth camp 5:30-9:30 @ Stadium. Passing scrimmage July 16th. 5pm. Eagles vs Sharon @ Hubbard Stadium. Passing scrimmage July 23rd. 5pm. Eagles vs Hermitage @ Hubbard Stadium. Scrimmage Mineral Ridge @ home 5pm. Scrimmage East @ home 6pm. Team...
  17. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

Well the first week on conditioning is in the books. The boys worked really hard, its a new year and is going to be a difference in change and discipline this year.
  18. SOARING-EAGLE

NE8 2024

Hubbard's freshman running back will be a sophomore this fall. 6 ft 200 lbs last year. Should be a good one and was tough as nails and hard to bring down. His nickname is Big Cookie lol and he's a good kid.
  19. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard at South Range week 10

I won't argue that Spread lmao
  20. SOARING-EAGLE

Hubbard at South Range week 10

I think Hoffman has 5 plays in his playbook. Totally unacceptable