Search results

1. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I was just looking at that. Columbus to Akron to Youngstown. Tad bit of driving. Walsh is gonna ride high for a while, being the biggest and most formidable of the group. St. v and Walsh ducking Hoban. Can't blame them. Hoban turned into Dematha Catholic.
  2. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Tuslaw has soccer?
  3. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Shoot- "follow the science"? Now where did I hear that one before? Lol. Hey, if you can produce hard 'science' that tells me lifting is that much superior to sprinting for football success, I'll buy in. My argument is methods and ways of doing things 'smarter' is a crap shoot. There's...
  4. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Shoot- I take it you've never played in a fourth quarter? I think the difference between sprint and strength training benefits for high schoolers is very minimal. The upper body is hard to change for most high school boys.
  5. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I actually work with this guy. Probably will see him tomorrow. He gives me buckeyes sometimes.
  6. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I grew up around Johnson's corners in Barbershop n where there was an Arthur Teachers. Never went there. I must have contributed to their down fall.
  7. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Was it a Manuel or Automatic on those back roads?
  8. SpeedSafety25

OHSAA To Continue Member School Dues

Most people probably aren't hard up for cash trying to watch their child. However, there are plenty of moms in the Cleveland area making hard decisions watching their normal skilled child play a game of basketball.
  9. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Oh Lord. This guy. He was my late night entertainment when I worked midnights right after my college days. "My name is Marc, and you can count on it"
  10. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I work out with the team sometimes. Admittedly, I ask myself how many high schools in Ohio would beat them. I put that number at 227. But don't tell them I said that.
  11. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

D3 weight room: I use the gym at Oberlin College. About a month ago they hired a guy to train the football team. He really got on them, kept them going and doing things right. I watched as the athletes complained, picked on each other, and tried to get in line with the requirements of...
  12. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Yoders have speed in them. Millers, strength.
  13. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

No high school football coaching experience required? Oh man.
  14. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Ponderosa makes an appearance in the thread again? Worked there for 6 years and ate steak everyday if y'all recall. I'd manage one of they were still around.
  15. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Northwest 7-3 Canton south 7-3 Tuslaw 6-4 Triway 6-4 Fairless 4-6 Orville 4-6 Manchester 3-7
  16. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I'm calling a spot along the east end zone by the concessions.
  17. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Are there any updates on the Manchester stadium stands and Tuslaw turf projects?
  18. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I believe my old friend Don Mclean had a line in his great song 'American Pie' about such a band refusing to yield. I'll be the jester.
  19. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

Casual. You are reading this all wrong. Me and other posters support the man. We are wishing him well and hoping for the best. If you were a boss and hired a person to sell or make product and they didn't do it, how long would you wait? Stacy
  20. SpeedSafety25

#PACtion™ 2024

I hope you are right. I did see some good things out of his coaching last year. I'm certainly not trying to dog him. It's a tough world out there- what can I say? Regarding my young kids, I teach them how to win, that you have to work hard for small wins. It's not given and mommy won't...