Search results

1. W

Best Week 1 Thursday Night Game

What's the all time series record between Columbus Grove and PG. When my son went to Bluffton College he's roommate was a PG grad and they'd sometimes attend the game.
  2. W

Best Week 1 Thursday Night Game

Is Warren G. Harding at Canton McKinley on Thursday??
  3. W

2024 Springfield Spartans football

Waterloo visitors side is a joke. Maybe seating for 50. They did build a new home side.
  4. W

Field Falcons Football

He is, and was honored this year by the Mogadore Schools Alumni Foundation as a Distinguished Alumnus! Well deserved honor!
  5. W

Field Falcons Football

And you actually had a Mogadore alumnus as your coach!
  6. W

2024 Schedules

Guess we'll see....
  7. W

2024 Schedules

Just heard Cleveland Collinwood just backed out week 8 vs Mogadore.
  8. W

Field Falcons Football

I don't believe Mogadore Field has ever won a playoff game...anyone know?
  9. W

2025 HS Football Schedules?

Any Akron city series schools using old Kenmore stadium?
  10. W

2025 HS Football Schedules?

I believe Akron Ellet is home vs Mogadore.
  11. W

School Names that are often Mispronounced

Mogadore, ( mis pronounced as Magadore, Mogadoree,)
  12. W

Canton McKinley Football 2024

This won't be popular, and my grandfather was McKinley principal in "50s, but with Fawcett stadium no more, maybe time for a McKinley only stadium. Playing in that Benson is not very fan friendly ( except when maybe 12,000) show up for the rivalry game. I went to see grandson play for Hoover...
  13. W

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Where'd the band shell go?
  14. W

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Mogadore Field, new lights, finally no more wood poles with electric lines over the bleachers. And turf field. This will enhance Lohr stadium greatly. I think the lights were circa early 1990's. The grass field took a beating with all the events that took place. They I believe showcase the...
  15. W

SVSM Irish 2024

Would be great to see, and actually 2.2 miles separate the 2 schools.
  16. W

Lake Catholic 2024

Wondering what the all time series record is Lake Catholic vs Mentor? I know they no longer play.
  17. W

#PACtion™ 2024

When will they become the "Rittman Native Americans "! Lol
  18. W

#PACtion™ 2024

Used to love going to Hartville and the old Lake gym to watch Mogadore play in sectionals. That gym was mammoth, of course compared to our old Mogadore crackerbox gym.
  19. W

#PACtion™ 2024

Guess you miss the point or don't want to admit this was a class B championship won " on the field". Being a Beacon Journal article and " neighborly " thing to do had nothing to do with actually winning a championship " on the field" . So you'll never be convinced so I'll just leave it at that.
  20. W

#PACtion™ 2024

And if you're interested you can read the Akron Beacon Journal article on the Class B state championship game vs Lorain St. Mary, which was played in Lorain in front of 4,000 fans. Almost as many as now playoff era title games draw!