Search results

1. S

Edgewood 2023

Krause coming second to a GA and QB coach at a D3 college is a little wild if true
  2. S

Fenwick Head Coach HOT BOARD

As long as the future coach will run the pinnacle of high school offensive formations (the Wing-T) and AC Fresh can perform at all home game halftimes, Fenwick is in good hands.
  3. S

Middletown Middies looking for new coach

Hang this from the press box at Barnitz if he gets the job: “My girlfriend--she likes for me to dance, but she wants to come down to the show. She hates for me to kiss the ladies when I’m out there dancing--but that’s just part of getting the money--you’ve got to tease ‘em a little bit.” -...
  4. S

Was that wise person Coach Mo? Someone tell him about Club Sinday and he might not need a paycheck. He'll be dancin' for dollas after hours on Friday nights.
  5. S

Magic Mo is all about the money baby. Middletown pay up! https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-08-02-sp-534-story.html
  6. S

I just don't see a logical explanation why Mo would come to Middletown unless they have the cheddar for him, and I don't think they do.
  7. S

Franklin High Coaching Carousel

I'm still hearing Lewis as the front runner. Childers in the mix as well but there were a lot of mixed feelings on him as a coach when he was there before. I think either would be a safe and solid choice for the job.
  8. S

Queue up the "family reasons" excuse in 2 years
  9. S

Would Chris Wells convert to Catholicism to come coach the Falcons to a state championship?
  10. S

As long as the always entertaining Wing-T offense is in play, a monkey could go out and coach this team. You only need 4 plays to be successful: Trap, Sweep, Belly, Waggle
  11. S

As of this morning, Steve Channell has put in for the job. He pulled the Fenwick roster and looked up all the moms on Facebook and likes what he sees. A falcon baby momma is something he's had on his bingo card for a while now although he'll have some issues competing with the 10 inch falcon...
  12. S

Rumor has it Mark Mueller from Fenwick is the potential coach in at Monroe. Wonder if that would play into the coaching pool with another local opening at Fenwick.
  13. S

"Mac and sand" :ROFLMAO: it does seem like he makes a stop at Lowes for his secret ingredient for mac and cheese after his GFS run. Can't forget the sweet baby rays!
  14. S

People that think Douglass is coming to coach Middletown probably think that Brent's is better than Combs.
  15. S

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

*You're ;) idiot
  16. S

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Made a similar post about LC's opponents in the VV thread last week and got ripped apart for it. Perry has handled D3 teams all year, even beating a 9-1 Geneva team by 3 scores. If VV doesn't gift them a TD by fumbling on their own 1 yard line, LC doesn't make it past that game. Be ready for...
  17. S

Monroe's Mullins Resigns

Always a few Ted Lassos that think they can do it lol
  18. S

Ughh should have been Combs. How much sweet baby rays can you sell at your own bbq joint to donate money to a football team.
  19. S

Monroe's Mullins Resigns

Hide your moms and Spanish teachers
  20. S

Monroe's Mullins Resigns

Would hate to see Monroe go thru a famous 2-year Snively Stint that he does with every school he goes to.