Search results

1. S

Wayne AD???

The school board agenda and minutes don't say much except that he resigned effective at the end of the contract year.
  2. S

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 11)

Springfield at Huber Heights Wayne -- WSWO-LP 97.3 FM, https://daytonoldies.org
  3. S

If you could make a radical rule change...

I would be on board with this. Also, I would eliminate the touchback on missed field goals that cross the goal line.
  4. S

2023 gwoc season

I believe for football it's a one game suspension vs. basketball which is two.
  5. S

Springfield vs. Wayne --Week 4

Not Linc here...I had the week off. Thanks for the kind words. We really do need additional volunteers, and also beyond football to get more basketball games covered. We also used to carry baseball and softball regularly but the manpower just has not been there for that the past few years.
  6. S

Springfield vs. Wayne --Week 4

Fight in the parking lot was what it sounded like from the end of the game broadcast and what I heard on the scanner.
  7. S

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts

Oldies 97.3 WSWO-LP will broadcast Huber Heights Wayne games again this year. Streaming audio will be available online plus on the station's Android and Apple apps and Alexa skill.
  8. S

2 Springfield 3 centerville part 2

Me too, I always enjoyed a good "mud bowl" game.
  9. S

2 Springfield 3 centerville part 2

Large chunks of the thread are missing for me for some reason. Maybe I should click "show ignored content"? Naaah.
  10. S

2022 (Week 10) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Radio: Wayne at Centerville -- WSWO-LP 97.3 FM and daytonoldies.org
  11. S

2022 week 9 ohio school football tv,radio,video/audio streaming broadcasts

Friday 10/14 -- Huber Heights Wayne at Springboro -- 97.3 WSWO-LP and daytonoldies.org
  12. S

2022 (Week 7) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Audio: Huber Heights Wayne at Northmont (9/30/22) -- WSWO-LP 97.3 FM and daytonoldies.org
  13. S

GWOC League Play W3

TKDS is doing Fairmont and Springfield as well.
  14. S

Xenia vs. tipp

Like many things, I would guess it comes down to money, either in that Xenia was concerned about reduced ticket sales due to live video, or that TKDS is pay per view and Xenia wanted a cut of the PPV sales.
  15. S

Xenia vs. tipp

I don't think so unless 107.1 out of Troy covers it. I think WPTW is carrying Piqua all season. WBZI in Xenia stopped doing sports a few years ago. Locally 980 is carrying the Centerville game, 97.3 has Wayne, and 1410 has Miamisburg and Northmont on this week.
  16. S

TNL Butler vs Stebbins MOVED TO BUTLER HS

AES at their finest again. I was in the Fairfield mall tonight and the power dropped and then browned out for a few seconds.
  17. S

Miamisburg @ Huber Heights Wayne

It looks like radio only this week. TKDS has the Centerville and Tipp games listed on their schedule.
  18. S

2022 (Week 5) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Live Audio Friday 7pm Miamisburg at Wayne Oldies 97.3 (WSWO-LP) https://daytonoldies.org
  19. S

Wayne at springfield

Can you give me some winning lotto numbers?
  20. S

2022 (Week 4) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Audio -- Huber Heights Wayne at Springfield -- WSWO-LP Oldies 97.3 / daytonoldies.org